Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1083&start_row=1

Holy Piby...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sistren Mentewab Sent: 11/24/2005 4:17:48 AM

Please tell I where can I get a copy of The Holy Piby.

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/24/2005 3:57:06 PM

http://www.carookee.com/forum/Dakika-Esrael/depot

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/24/2005 4:07:45 PM

but you first have to create a user.

as you will see you'll find many more books, articles, etc... and if you want to, you can check out I music too.

blessings!

Messenger: Sistren Mentewab Sent: 11/25/2005 2:27:54 AM

Messenger: Sistren Mentewab Sent: 11/25/2005 2:33:22 AM

Mo' blessing Iyah!

KEDEMAWE HAILE SELASSIE!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 11/25/2005 3:47:55 PM

Only thing I suggest the Holy Pipy for is idle reading. Dont use it as a holy book. It is good to read from though , get a perspective from it and put it aside. Much love, peace

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/25/2005 8:39:47 PM

never put Holy Piby aside!

MO FYAH!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 11/25/2005 11:08:44 PM

Whatever, im sure you have a great reason for not doing right? I praise Haile Selassie I, HIM never recognized the book. Nor would unity & peace ever reign by following it. Also research the author, and all of his dealings.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 11/26/2005 3:00:12 AM

Respect Elijah. Bun Tha Hola Pipy ! Ah hornswoggle ting dat. SELASSIE EYE ~

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/26/2005 9:36:52 PM

The Piby is hardly what I would call holy. A lot of its concepts are not a part of Rastafari's concepts. It does however add to compilation of other writings like it when Ethiopianists first started their missions. The Piby dismisses the Divinity of Christ and therefore can not accept the Divinity of Haile Selassie. Athyli claims to be the only prophet from the Lord which is completly contradicting to the Bible, which His Masjesty said should be Our rallying point for mankind.

If we are to believe the authenticity of the Piby then we would all be members of the Afro Athlican Constructive Church, because the Piby states that outside of that Church there is no salvation. Pg 100 Question #4

Also it declares Athlyi a prophet and even says that the other name of the church is called the House of Athlyi. It is obvious that he is not a prophet sent from Jah because he speaks contrary to HIM. How so?

"He that cometh unto me halfway, I shall not recieve him," saith Athlyi. Pg 74 Indentation 6

Uhh, what? No I'm sorry but InI dont recieve any salvation from this fool.

He calls his church a Gaathy because of some stigma with the word church. Changing words doesn't change the meaning, thats dumb.

Hail Ras Elijah and Brother Tef
King Selassie I liveth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I