Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1064&start_row=1

interesting information on cancer research

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/26/2005 1:24:15 PM

http://www.altcancer.com/lysis.htm

one of my colleagues in her mid 50's just died from cancer this morning

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/26/2005 5:03:08 PM

Blessed love sistren, I am sorry to here of your loss, I pray that your colleague is safe in the hands of The Caretaker, Life Keeper and Grave Saver. I also want to say thank you for the great link as I am always on the lookout for updated cancer info.

Has the I ever heard of Esiac? It is four comon herbs, one is rosemary, that have been concentrated 25* and actually kills cancer. Also tumeric roots seed contains curacumin, which has been reported to trick cancer cells into killing eachother.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 10/26/2005 11:53:02 PM

Are you familiar with Tahitian Noni Juice ??? It is a powerful cancer fighter. Early explorers who discovered the South Pacific islands remarked on how healthy and robust the native Polynesians were, especially their women. They learned that their secret to eternal youth was in part due to their consumption of the bitter Noni fruit. Nowadays the juice is widly marketed as a blood cleansing tonic and is comonly available in most health food stores. Give it a try if you haven't already, you don't know what your missing.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/27/2005 11:40:35 AM

All of these are good alternatives to cut and drug bandages that perpetuate the problem. We need to continue to share this information. "Satan, I'm taking my health back", by Jawanza Kunjufu is an excellent source for holistic healing.

Be blessed bredren and sistren. Be ye also healthy.

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/27/2005 3:24:25 PM

Blessed love Sis and give thanks teff, thats some good info. So much to know about medicine, herbal medicine. Jah don't make no mistake that cyan fix.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I