Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1062&start_row=1

Serious times

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: King Jabba Sent: 10/26/2005 12:12:39 PM

Greetings Kings & Queens in the name of His Imperial Majesty Jah Rastafari,

I am currently seeking the rastafari way of life, but it is like I am still immune to the past lifestyles that I was into before I decided to walk in the righteous path. I-man am seeking enlightment on to how to live as a true Rasta... I cut off the swine and other red meat but I know it gets deeper than that...While I was incarcerated for two years I waited to long to seek guidance and when I decided to look into the rastafari way of life I felt like it was too late. Now all I am seeking is guidance to follow in the Rastafari path...If there is someone out there who is willing to help the I it would be a blessing...Now that is one of my issues...As I said earlier I was incarcerated for two years and I have been home for a year and two months now and I am seeking help in employment. I am 21 yrs of age and I have not a dime to my name. Everytime I fill out an application I am always told," We'll call you if you fit our standards." As a kid I never pictured my life as being so wrong, all I am asking for someone to help me or give me some enlightment on what to do. If someone would like to talk to me you can reach me at rasjabba95@aol.com....as the artist Gyptian said," These are some serious times" and I am trying to change my life around. It's like I have nowhere to turn in this world but to Jah..Please will someone help me please..

Bless it & Guidance
King Jabba

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/26/2005 5:14:46 PM

Check your mail.

love

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/27/2005 11:41:11 AM

check your mail

RSK

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I