Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1058&start_row=11

What is the power of Confinement

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 11/14/2005 2:27:10 AM

I don't believe that all of the chosen ones will sit on the throne of Heaven with God. That honour is reserved for the Power of the Holy Trinity. Ark I's explanation sounds a little bit like St. Nicklaus {Santa Claus}. I believe that even the wicked were created for the day of judgement, so living according to God's will is relative to each and every individual's own purpose in life. The Good Shepherd Haile Selassie I Eyesus Kristos set the example for His sheep to follow. I agree that the choice is Ours to serve HIM but the decision also belongs to God to choose Us to be His sheep. I don't believe that We can refuse the nomination once He has choosen Us, We must simply obey His divine will. Doesn't it say in the scriptures that He will never suffer one of His little ones to go astray ? Even if We wonder, He will always search Us out and guide Us back to His pastures, like the loving parent that He is. Every mortal soul must fulfill their destiny and will undoubtably meet the Head Creator {Ras~Feteri} on Judgement Day. Selam ~

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/14/2005 3:28:35 AM

Yes I teff, God bestows upon man/wombman grace so that they might find faith. but like the man say many are called but few are chosen.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2005 12:07:07 AM

What comes before "many are called but few are chosen" is "many are called but few choose"

All are called, Jah has not kept Jah voice from anybody. Only the Ones that choose have any chance to be chosen. And all that choose will be chosen.

The danger in thinking that you are chosen comes when you don't live like the chosen. The children of Jah are the Ones that have chosen Jah and the children of Jah live like their Father. But if a person has never lived like Jah, how can they be Jah child. Jah keeps Jah children from going astray, not those that continue to choose not to be Jah children. You can't go astray from something you haven't been.

-----------------------
Revelation 3
[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
[21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
[22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
-----------------------
All who open the door to Jah will overcome and sit with Jah in Jah throne. Christ called on us to be One as He is One, I in Him, Him in I, I in Jah and Jah in I, for I and I to be perfect as One.

-----------------------
Ezekiel 18
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

[21] But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

[22] All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

[23] Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

[25] Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?

[26] When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
[27] Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
[28] Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

[29] Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

[30] Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

[31] Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

[32] For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
-----------------------

The choice always was there and the choice remains. So be Perfect as your Father is Perfect in Heaven.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I