Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1047&start_row=1

Goodbye

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/28/2005 10:38:18 AM

This is the end.

If any of the Idren want/need to know the truth email me (empressnzingha@hotmail.com) subject "Tha Truth". I wil answer all serious inquiries truthfully, with one exception, I will not tell you the origins of caucasoids so DON'T ASK.
DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO HEAR THE TRUTH

Words to the wise:
You are not alone
You are not safe
Don't waste time
September 1, 2007 will not come
Go organic, NOW
DO NOT EAT ANY MEAT THAT IS NOT ORGANIC

Warning:
If you send me negativity of any kind you will never see the promised land. That is a promise.

Love Peace and FREEDOM!
Empress Nzingha presents
Hunny-Brown Sunshyne aka
Eva-Nzingha Garvesther Moorhead
www.geocities.com/nzingha

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/28/2005 11:45:20 AM

Is that a threat ??? Peace out.

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 9/28/2005 12:59:23 PM

SINCE THE I WILL NOT ANSWER THE ORIGINS OF CAUCASIANS THEN I MAN WILL.

CAUCASIAN RACE (WHITE RACE) IS A LEPOROUS RACE. LEPROSY IS A WHITE SPOT ON THE SKIN. NOW IT WAS WRITTEN:

Leviticus 13:12 - And if a leprosy break out abroad in the skin, and the leprosy cover all the skin of him that hath the plague from his head even to his foot, wheresoever the priest looketh;

Leviticus 13:13 - Then the priest shall consider: and, behold, if the leprosy have covered all his flesh, he shall pronounce him clean that hath the plague: it is all turned white: he is clean.

THAT MEANS WHITE HAS COVERED ALL HIS SKIN, FROM HEAD TO FOOT. (THE WHITE RACE). HE IS CLEAN. AND IN ALL OTHER CASES OF LEPROSY IS UNCLEAN, ONLY WHEN COVERED FROM HEAD TO FOOT HE IS CLEAN.

ALSO IT WAS WRITTEN:

Exodus 4:6 - And the LORD said furthermore unto Moses, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

THIS IS JUST TO PROVE THAT MOSES WAS NOT WHITE LIKE DEM SHOW IN THE THOSE BUMBO KLAT BABYLONIAN MOVIES. AND IT ALSO IS TO SHOW LEPROSY IS WHITENESS BREAKING OVER THE SKIN.

TO THE WHITE PEOPLE WHOM READ THIS....HAVE NO WORRIES AS SOME OF THE DECENTDANTS OF THE 12 TRIBES WERE LEPEROUS. SO THERE IS HOPE FOR US TO BE OF THE 144,000. AND REMEMBER, WHEN WHITE WAS SPREAD FROM HEAD TO TOE, THE HIGH LEVI PRIEST PRONOUNCES HIM CLEAN. JAH BLESS

MORE LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/28/2005 1:53:06 PM

Your talking SHIT !!! I should crack one of those coconuts over your head.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/28/2005 4:21:04 PM

If you send me negativity of any kind you will never see the promised land. That is a promise.

Oh we apologize oh great queen of nonsense and incesent babble, we have fallen short of your glory, please x-cept us in your kingdumb

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 9/28/2005 5:55:02 PM

I agree with yall, you not some prohpet or one of divinity dont come with this, why must I heed your words.

You should have just left by saying good bye but no you gotta be rude, dont come back, obviously you are not of the truth of a sister.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/29/2005 7:49:04 AM

Disappointed

Jah guide all of InInI

Messenger: travistheone Sent: 10/5/2005 7:24:15 PM

BUMBACLAT? na bring forth the propsition you know things HIM dont know. if the end was here then HIM JAH would communicate to the saved, and those not knowing would have no reason to.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 10/18/2005 10:24:51 AM

Bless... this was an interesting post by IRIE LION....It is imteresting to i that the white man translated the Bible in such a way that even the deciet of religion isn't supported fully by the BIBLE.

I have a question, what does it mean when ones skin naturally darkens. I don't mean going out in the sunshine and getting a tan, literally the skin deepens the color? permantly...

All due rapect to all those of any color or without color.

I overstand that this color thing is a touchy subject, HOWEVER the TURTH of the matter is that the white man made this an issue during the colonization of anywhere he went. It is important that ones and ones dialougue about these issues to REASON out the emotional lies and ill-logical issues that plague HIS-tory. To get out of this color thing we have to back out of the path that det color and REMEMEBER that it was and is NOT a thing so that InI i-dren do not struggle with these same silly issues...

repatriation NOW

Messenger: soul sista shirl Sent: 10/18/2005 11:22:10 AM

1 LOVE BREDRIN SISTREN
UNTIL THE COLOUR OF A MANS SKIN IS NO MORE SIGNIFIGANT THAN THE COLOUR OF HIS EYE - THERES WAR !
HIS MAJESTY SPEECH LEAGUE OF NATIONS .

RAS TAFARI LIVE

PEACE AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I