Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1038&start_row=1

Life and Absence of it

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: travistheone Sent: 9/22/2005 9:44:38 PM

Greetin to the I's
(make it known this post deals with death and InI overstand some a deh dreads na speak of those affairs)
in these recent times InI have questioned why I am lucky in this life to be alive for the current day. there is a boy in my class in school that is terminally ill, meaning he has muscular distrophy and as the system says probably will never see his graduation, the thought of that makes InI knot up inside, this boy did no wrong action towards HIM and is destined to have a painful death. When InI spend time with him I say things to make him laugh and smile. whenever I sight him smile I reason " if he can smile InI should have eternal smile pon me lips" another thing this makes I think is it only takes one miniscule instant in time to completly alter the course of ones life turning into a death. this time can come at any instant. InI goal in life is make sure if I died tomorow would I be "satisfied with the life im livin"
great apologies if InI made someone na feel good or anyting, just somting had to get off de chest

DREAD OUT peace to Ites RASTAFARI

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I