Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1036&start_row=1

christians

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: native root Sent: 9/22/2005 5:55:43 PM

if them shed up jesus' blood then imagine who praise him-peter tosh

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/22/2005 6:09:09 PM

i do not dislike christians.i only dislike it when they push there doctine on others

Messenger: Stalkz Sent: 9/23/2005 6:37:34 PM

Seen, but you could say that about anybody...

Not that I don't strongly dislike Christians. Because I do.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/24/2005 1:18:44 AM

Messenger: christof Sent: 9/24/2005 7:27:33 AM

Interesting picture, can the I give some forwardground information to it please??
( In which era was it painted? in which curch ? -and so on). Iman would be very grateful.

Blessed Love
Christof

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/24/2005 2:26:39 PM

The title of that painting is called Christ Emmanuel, painted by Simon Ushakov in 1686. That is also the year he died.

Blessings

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/24/2005 2:28:26 PM

Last Supper, Simon Ushakov 1685

Messenger: raslions Sent: 10/20/2005 2:26:27 PM

it is not the message of Christ i am against, it is the construct of the religion im against, but this happens every with every doctrine of faith, but like i said in my other reply Sellasie was a devout Christian, Ruler of a Christain dynasty so how can we disprove the idealogy of Christainity and call ourselves Rastaman,
remember bredren and sistren

"as a seed is, so shall be the fruit"
Ras Levi Seraya

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 10/20/2005 3:51:25 PM

Dont dislike, just ignore, and when they confront you, deliver your message but dont be the confronters. Because when they confront you, like they did everyone else and they refer to their religon as something greater than another, you then have the power to cripple them with the words of the Bible. They are false to push themselves on another, I believe in Christ and I believe in TafarI, the Holy Trinity: Jehovah(OT), Christ(NT) & TafarI (HIM teachings). The information is given to us from Alpha to Omega, the words we follow.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Levi Seraya Sent: 10/21/2005 10:46:23 AM

i see i revelation the same way, dem hathens can't descredit Ras Tafari, or Yeshua, its amazing to me how Yeshua could be considered a Rasta, and Tafari a Christain, that should tell I & I something. Aha, their one in the same, to say Jah could not come and dwell with man more than one time throughout time is to limit Jah Jah, and to do this is to judge the Ancient of Days, and look in the book of Job to hear what he has to say to anyone who even considers the idea of standing in the council of the Most High Jah

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I