Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1033&start_row=1

Assistance

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2005 8:45:01 AM

greetings to all in Jah Most Holy Name Haile Selassie I

I man a look some assistance from the idren with special mention to the sistren here on behalf of my sister who has asked me to do this.
My sister finished her masters degree in engineering last year. JahThankfully, unlike many others, she wants to put her education in the service of InI poor and dispossesed. Specifically, what she has been trying to accomplish is to establish water works for irrigation and clean drinking water in Haiti. But, coming from a european land, she has become very disappointed and disillusioned because she seems to come against stumbling blocks at every step, particularly from the white establishment,( no dis to the white brethren who would read this) who only do something if there is something in it for themselves.
i have urged her into asking the rastafari community for help. So if anyone here knows of the Rasta idren in haiti or if there is anyone who is intersested in such works ,whether by education or just a willing heart to help, post a message , perhaps with info on where my sister can contact the I

Blessed Love

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I