Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1019&start_row=1

Hold thy Faith

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/16/2005 5:25:18 PM

Taken from the book: Talk of the Devil: Encounters with seven dictators

Mengistu HaileMariam
So how did (H.I.M) he die?
Mengistu dismisses the question with a shrug,..
"He died a natural death, as far as i know........The doctor looking after him told me nothing about any deterioration in his health, so there was no way i could personally ascertain what happened."

From an eye witness and survivor of the "Red Terror" campain :

What days i remember! I rememeber the terror, the inhumanity, the horror, the prison,the men in my cell who died, the men who left there. I remember babies that were born in prison, how their mothers feet were bloody from torture. i remember the hope we felt each morning, when we gathered to pray while our guards plotted another day of hell fous. i remember how fifty illiterate peasants were brought in one miserable afternoon, all crammed in one cell, together with their children...oh i remember what happened in the days of mengistu all too well. I remember my old friend, General Mwerid Negusse, i remember the people who made it possible for me to be here today and testify.
And in the depths of my heart, i remember our Emperor, i remember the way life used to be; the beauty, the majesty of my Ethiopia. it is no more.

luke:chp.23 vrs.18 And they cried out all at once,saying Away with this man, and release unto us Barrabas

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/16/2005 5:35:16 PM

Blessed love HON.,

This is truly a blessing to see. I give thanks for this little peice of valueable information.

Give thanks for our God and King who lives and reigns Itinually King Selassie I Selah Jah Rastafari

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I