Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=100&start_row=21

Selassie I is Allmighty God!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jafari Sent: 1/2/2004 2:32:10 PM

InI need to Inite inna this babylon time
selassie I the First

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/5/2004 1:34:10 AM

yes, before finding this Forum, I was totally cut-off.
One brother collecting petitions to repariate to Shasamente, Ethiopia but I am not prepared to do this out of isolation.

My lil'tiger at my feet at all times...

Nesta sista

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2004 12:52:12 PM

Greetings,

Nesta Sista, why is the I cut off? Is there no RasTafarI in the city that the I live?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/5/2004 5:32:18 PM

Haile.

Because of de wolf, ok? Him na want me have any connections.
And besides, InI from de Tribe of Judah, seen! Me ave no time fer false dreads, etc. in InI presence.

So, yah mon, InI alone Jah Rasta livity. But HIM watchin' out for us.
Seen!

My bredrin n sistren back in Jahrock. Seen!

nesta sista

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/5/2004 7:39:35 PM

Blessed Love Beloved Coummunity Jah rasta FAr I

Seen sista Nesta..I feel the I vibes. The $hity where I abide now has no Rasta Community. It be a struggle, yet I site it tests the soul to check ones sin.

Living among the wolves who want to bring i down with flattery of I livity, then they defensivenss of their own. Don;t mind that. Meanwhile the wolves don't want to site themselves to live up, but just complain.

It seem hard to be reasoning all the time on the net as the eyes don't site - the hands don't touch... and family and friends don't want to reason about anything of Jah Rasta Far I on any levels. Usually Jah connect I with a brethern or sistren that is a stranger in body but heartically one in spirit and that be unlifting to I mind.

In some ways it hard and in others it is simple....But Jah knows...take what is to be and site livity of Jah's blessings in whatever curcumstances INI in.

Hold tight sista ...INI send out the vibes of Love that more lasting more truthful than ROMANce of Babylon be planting.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY
JAH RASTA FAR I Haiel I Selasssie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2004 8:44:54 AM

Greetings,

Everything has it's season. Sometimes the season brings many RasTafarI in I and I path, and it is up to I and I to push away the wolves and learn from the true RasTafarI. And when the season comes where I and I is to trod alone, then I and I need to look into I and I self, and rise up higher to prepare for the next season.

Jah brings forth everything in due time.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/6/2004 9:23:39 AM

truth

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/6/2004 11:14:45 AM

Yes I!
Through me trodition, me touch de lives of even famous people though we are all chil'ran of Almighty Jah Jah; tho most folk na know dem selves.
Me deliberately usin de Patois on here as am so suppressed with the babylon shittem, monentary, upholdin me babylon trainin' but at least here InI can feel free- as I did on Jahrock.

Site up bredrin Ras.Bertland Starad, Ras.Shatta and Ras. DodI. Me na know when InI ever gonna site dem up again ...fishermen up on a beloved remote RASTA beach JahMakeA A!!!:-(

As far as InI see it, dis babylon hold down InI very spIrIt.

Nesta sista

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2004 11:36:56 AM

Greetings,

The I need to increase your faith and know that Babylon can't hold down I and I spirit unless we believe that it is so.

If I and I know and have faith in Jah that Babylon can't hold I and I spirit, then Babylon can't do a thing to I and I. If I and I make ourselves weak by our faith, then I and I will feel the spiritual pressure from Babylon. But with Jah strength and faith, it is Babylon that will feel the pressure when I and I spirit rise.

Jah is Most Powerful,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/6/2004 1:36:55 PM

Greetings I

Sometimes I see some Dreads inna I city. Then there is only a simple "Selassie I greetings, Jah bless" or something like that. Men are busy, no time for reasoning on the streets.
I have much time... but then there is no Rasta around.
There is a Ras who lives in I city... I never met him, and then on the Internet we met each other... but then he just disappeared....

When I was in London..... oh man... that was paradise for I spirit... no matter wher you look everywhere are some Rases.
When you search some, you even find some where I live.
With the school we were inna our capital city, I met some Bredren.... every day different bredren...

An other problem are this bull$hit neo fascist skinheads here... man watch out three times bevor you do only one step! ... when they get a dread... alone...when it is dark... when they are a cuple... then it is over! I am afraid... and still I know Jah guide and protect I... but the storys I hear make me frighten.
A guy lost all his teeth.... an otherīs head was broken by them... very dangerous!
But this is Austria and Germany... just canīt get NAZI out of their heads!

Blessings...
Bro Jahphet I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I