Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=100&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 12/22/2003 10:26:31 AM

Greetings I

Do you think so? Why you think so?
Or why donīt you agree with that?
How do you see Selassie I?

Bro Jahphy Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/22/2003 10:30:26 AM

In every nation one man is said to be the reencarnation of an ancestor who was thought to be a God. Not all Rasta's are African but I am an African Cattel of Brand. So I see INI spirit in every African meaning Ethiopia, Middle East Cradle of Life. So I read the Bible said man was created in the image of the Creator and thats what I beleive.
Soneon22

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2003 10:32:04 AM

Greetings,

Yes, Selassie I is the Almighty Jah. This is how I see Selassie I:

Who is RasTafarI?

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 12/22/2003 10:52:33 AM

Greetings I

Rock... I read now some of your posts and I am always confused...
Because I do not speak english very well, and the way you write is not easy to understand for me.
Yes I know all the men come out of Ethiopia. Ethiopia is Eden and will be New Jahrusalem!
But I do not see how this answer my question. Can you explain it again, please?

Ark I.. yes I read your article...
Very good thoughts and very similar to mine.

So now I will tell how I see it.
Selassie I is that as what he was prophesied by his son Yeshuah Ha Masheach, he is the Lion of Judah from the root of David.
He is that what he always said, Haile Selassie the Power of the Trinity. He is the returned Yeshuah, but he is the Faada and Spirit too, because HE is the whole Trinity! Jah Allmighty God!

But I am just a learning Youth now, so I want hear opinions and arguments of Idren who think like I or different.

So please reason on this topic, all the Is over here!

Blessed love I
Bro Jahphet I

Bro Gad I

Messenger: ras beni Sent: 12/22/2003 12:30:39 PM

Rastafari His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile I Selassie I conquering lion of the tribe of Judah elect of God and light of this world, alpha and omega, first without last, protectorate of all human faith, power of the trinity.
This is the title given to I and I King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
For the I there is no doubt in Ras Tafari being Jahovah Jah Rastafari.
Haile I Selassie I fullfilled the holy prophecy given to us by Jah trough his son Marcus Mosiah St. John Garvey.
It is not a question of I and I comming from, because as it was written so it shall be, and in Jah there are no borders.So reffering to the holy Ible, I and I must see that Haile Selassie I is the fullfillment of the Holy Prophecy, and that H.I.M. is I and I father of I-ration, I and I god and king.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/22/2003 1:54:34 PM

ok.i mean i what said. one line from adam to ras tarfri
the rock
i did not know it was a test.

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 12/22/2003 2:05:05 PM

Greetings I

Ras Beni.... so true!
Ras TafarI Allmighty God!!

Yes Rock, one line from the beginning to the end!
It started in Eden so it will end in Eden!

Bro Jahph I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/22/2003 2:09:23 PM

seen

Messenger: ijah Sent: 12/22/2003 2:13:51 PM

Without any apologi,I&I hail King Selassie I

Truth is revealed,ye know,through The Most High His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I RasTafari..Him a King of Kings and Lord of Lords,the conquering Lion of Judah,through the line of Solomon and David.he s the Seed of David,Earthrightfullruler,i would say.Teh beginning and the end,Alpha and Omega,Him a the Source of Life, Lifeforce that a shine so bright.Him the bringer of tranquility and prosperty,He who sitteth and reigneth pon The Throne of David.....JAH RASTAFARI !!!!!!!

IGZIABEHR Y MAS GAN ULAGHIZE

Messenger: Rasta man Sent: 12/23/2003 8:17:17 AM

seen!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I