Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7871&start_row=1

What should the I do on Sabbath?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 2/13/2024 12:59:59 AM

I wish to keep Shabbath but do not know how.
What should the I do on Shabbath?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/13/2024 4:11:16 PM

FOUNDATION

- The keeping of the Sabbath is the foundation of the Association.(EABIC)

- The Sabbath Day must be kept holy in accordance with Exodus chapter 20 and 31 of the Holy Bible.

- All members must gather together for the Sabbath in Praise and Thanksgiving to our Father the Black Christ in flesh.

- Friday shall be designated the Sabbath Day.

- Sabbath shall commence on six p.m. on Friday and end at six p.m. on Saturday.

- That period shall be a period of rest.

- No work is to be carried out, there must be no expenditure of money, no kindling of fire and all working tools are to be laid to rest.

- That period shall also be a period of calm and repose.

- All members shall refrain from speaking loudly and acting boisterously.

- All preparation for the Sabbath for example, the preparation of clothes for the service, the cleaning of homes and the cooking of food for eating must be completed and all fires extinguished by Friday mid-day and all members should begin their preparation for the Sabbath.

E.A.B.I.C. ROLL CALL SERVICE

THE SABBATH TO BE KEPT HOLY

Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. Exodus 20 & 31, Leviticus 25. This means to say this day was created for all Black sons and daughters to keep it holy. This day is for everyone to keep it. No money spending on this day, from 6 p.m. Friday evening to 6 p.m. Saturday evening, the day must be kept holy. No work is to be done on this day, this is just a day of service. It is a bless day for everyone to keep it holy.

We attend service, that is to say we take our bible and go aside to read. Whether in the tabernacle or in your bedroom. You must keep this day holy, all you have to do is provide your meal from Friday, so has to have everything ready on this day, Saturday the seventh day. You fast from Friday midnight until Saturday midday then you would eat your meal. This is for the house of Israelite the Lord’s day to keep it holy. HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

The evil world tell you that Sunday is the day of worship, this is the imperialism and colonialism way of worship, that cannot lead you to God but to death; the way of society and Christianity. This is Satan way of worship, the X world teaching which leads to six foot six. You should choose R for R is right, for R can save life, the man of right can save life. Not Satan who kill you daily. All people in the world should keep the Sabbath Day holy, for God is in flesh. (1st Epistle St. John Chapter 4). Christ is in flesh, the Black God is in flesh. Not dead like the white one who is on the cross. We are the sons and daughters of the Black Christ. When you see yourself you see Christ, when you love yourself you love Christ. For God is love, let us all love. Black people turn to the Sabbath for by keeping the Sabbath you have eternal life.

SIX DAY WORK SEVENTH DAY REST IS THE DAY HOLY TO THE LORD OUR GOD. JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI.

LORD OF THE SABBATH

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy (Ex. 31). 'If any man, woman or child pollute the sabbath that soul shall surely be put to death for the Sabbath is a perpetual covenant God and all creatures that have life,' saith the lord of Sabbath. Sabbath begins from Friday evening 5'o clock and continues until 6p.m. Saturday. On such a day no money is to be spent no fire kindled, there should be no travelling, all tools and instruments of work are to be put away. Money, broom, matches, should be hidden also until after the Sabbath. All woman of Right must attain unto these prinicipals of the Sabbath as it is a peculiar day when all should rest in praises and thanks giving with the heart, soul and mind rejoicing in the God of our salvation who lives in all flesh. Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to any nation for the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is external life, so live a right in yourselves to find God in flesh for no one could die to see god in themselves for the dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down in silence (Ps. 115vs. 17). The white world teaching is a dead philosophy which can neither help nor save us the Black Nation. Everyone sees a yellow god. We the Black Nation must find God out of the Black African Woman in the world to own their Black King of Glory for there is only one Black King of Kings of the root of David. (Rev. 5:5) H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I who lives in the heart of all flesh, Ruler of earth, sky and sea (St. John 14).

The Black brings forth all flesh through reincarnation flesh and blood through a father lineage and a mother womb to face the final judgement. We the Black Nation are the said slaves that were taken out of Africa an our oppressors are the said slave masters come forward to face the final judgement anf justice for the poor and needy and have-nots that are in the world who have been robbed of the Godly Heritage of Black Ethiopia Africa. Only the true salvation of God in Flesh can save a people from sin and destruction, for the white world is lost and is now falling and no one can stop the judgement upon Babylon for one hour her judgement is come, read Rev, 18 vs,2, 10, 19.

144'000 saints and our children numberless as the sand in the seashore are being gathered to take our flight home. Black Ethiopians come, thsi is the Black Supremecy slavation Call for all Black woman must return to our Black Supremacy Divinity in traditional culture of the robe and turban with hymn book and bible way through Negus our Lord and King, who comes for this world NOW! To set the world aright once more as how it was created and to gather the Red, Gold and Green, the Red, Black and Green with the Black Five Point Star which represents the House of Israelite along with the Blue and White United nations emblem that stands as our security. These are the Creational Covenant banners of royal Ethiopians born and unborn as long as they are Black. The Red, Gold and Green covenant is also flown in the firmament in colours of the rainbow which symbolize a warning and a reminder of a perpetual covenant between God and the House of Israelites.

Lord of the Sabbath ! hear our vows
On this Thy day, in this Thy house
And own, as grateful sacrifice,
The songs which from our temple rise.

Thine earthly Sabbaths, Lord , we love;
But there's a nobler rest above:
To that our labouring souls aspire,
With ardent pangs of strong desire.

No more fatigue, no more distress,
Nor sin, nor hell, shall reach our place;
No groans to mingle with our songs
Which warble from immortal tongues.

No rude alarms of raging foes,
No cares to break the long repose:
No midnight shade, no clouded sun,
But sacred, high, eternal noon.

O long-expected day, begin !
Dawn on these realms of woe and sin;
Fain would we leave this weary road,
And live in love, to rest with God.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/13/2024 8:38:50 PM

Keep the Sabbath Day Holy, Ises unto Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 2/14/2024 12:36:47 AM

Black Supremacy? Are so-called Black people superior to non-blacks?
But thx to the I for the wisdom. InI will put it to use

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I