Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=566&start_row=1

fellowship with idren

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/18/2005 2:29:22 PM

how do we network to make sure there is adequate fellowship and community no matter where they take us, ie. united snakes of amerikkka, st louis mizzery, us stolen from i land and don't know i bredren and sistren

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/18/2005 11:33:52 PM

Keep in contact with the RasTafarI people you come across. Put forward the effort from time to time to meet with them if possible. Keep fellowship and community within your heart you will find others with that in their heart also.

In the place where I used to Live there were no RasTafarI. So I chose to go to a place where I knew there would be RasTafarI people.
Everything in due time and season.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/12/2005 3:56:04 PM

Truely.

It's for the same reason that I love this website.
I went years without meeting a single Ras, until quite recently. And he introduced me to other Ras, and so on. His uncle is Ras, and used to hang out with Bob, Peter, and Jimmy -to name a few.

well put -All things in their time. You'll meet more. Maybe this is the reason you found this website.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/12/2005 8:57:42 PM

and I'm so glad I did!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/12/2005 9:11:40 PM

This is why I have clinged to this website, many educated people have passed through here to add their I-deals. When I first came to this website I spend the majority of my time reading nearly every old topic on the forum, then began to reason and gravitated by many, that I have.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/13/2005 1:55:12 PM

YES I.

----ONCE AGAIN, MAXIMUM RESPECT, THANKS, AND BIG, BIG UPS TO ARK I FOR THIS WEBSITE, WHICH WE ALL SEEM TO AGREE IS VITAL. I KNOW I PERSONALLY HAVE GROWN IN WISDOM JUST IN THE BRIEF TIME I'VE KNOWN ABOUT IT. YES, WE OWE ARK I THANKS FOR THIS, BUT BIGGER THANKS TO JAH FOR INSPIRING OUR BREDDA TO PROVIDE THIS FOR US. RAS ARK I, ANYTHING I AND I CAN DO TO HELP, JUST SAY SO.

RESPECT

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2005 1:12:12 AM

Yes I Binghi, Give all thanks to Jah. Nobody can do anything unless Jah gives them strength to do it. And nobody can do anything for Jah unless Jah guides them to do it.

I don't seek reward or help from man. I seek guidance and help from RasTafarI, and I do the things I do for RasTafarI, because this is what I am here to do. If a man or woman helps I, I give thanks to Jah RasTafarI first, because all thanks is due to Jah and all good comes from RasTafarI. Often I give thanks to RasTafarI for this website, I prefer to reason in person, but I have reasoned with many people here and I give thanks for that.

Those that seek their reward from man will recieve their reward from man. Those that trod for RasTafarI without looking for reward, will have no want. Jah provides for his children.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 11:39:28 AM

Yes I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/14/2005 2:32:22 PM

i give thanks for JAH works

let keep it moveing....even if it from time to time...

lets work,5 day to go.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I