Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=562&start_row=1

prescription medicine

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2005 10:56:35 AM

I don't like dealing with any prescription medicine because they cause so many problems, but I Iverstand that in some situations it is the only choice people have or else they will die or become too sick. There may still be a better solution for them, but if you can't find somebody that knows the better solution, then people take the best they can find.

If you or any family members are taking medication, Here is a place you can go to check the side effects. It is the best prescription resource I have found on the internet.

http://www.healthsquare.com/drugmain.htm

you can search by prescription name, condition and at the bottom of the page under the conditions there is an alphabetic index so you can browse the prescriptions by name.

Read the whole page describing the drug because the side effects are usually listed in more than one place.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/16/2005 4:32:48 PM

Blessed love my lord,

Babylon may have the alternatives that you speak of but, due to economics and money these cures will never leave their hands. There is acually several cures for cancer and have been since the early 1920's. One of them is called Essiac, a supplement made from four common herbs. Also another thing that cancer patients don't ever get told is that every human beings has a PH level and in those levels are things such as acid and alkalodes. If one was to do away with the acids, which would be done through diet, and replaced the acids with alkalines it would be physically imposible to not only get cancer, but to keep it even if one already has it. More than 100,000 people die a year due to pre scription drugs. Before this giant glo bal pill marketing skeem, Marijuana and marijuana extracts were used in this country as THE medicine. But ever since the Shaffer committe marijuana's out because of its "dangerous" non-toxic levels, and its omega three and omega six fatty acids that are created in canabis more than any other source that are essential to living healthy physically and mentally. Not only that but it could also be used for bio-mass material. People try to argue that burning bio mass is the same as burning their fuel, but what these people fail to realize is that there is NO SULFUR IN HEMP OR MARIJUANA.

I think that these pills are an outrage. When I was a small child, like 3, the shrinks told me that I had ADHD and started to prescribe ritalin to me, then later on in life it was sylert, dexadrine, wellbutrin, depakote, and then lithium all the way up to age sixteen when I finally had enough. The problem with doctors and prescriptions are many but one is most interesting to me. If a person goes to Dr. Sue she says that you need 20mg of this and 400mg of that. But Dr. John says Dr.sue is clueless and that you need new meds. then you go to Dr. Sam and the pattern continues. All the doctors are pointing fingers at eachother saying that the other is wrong. Well as far as I'm concerned they are all right. NONE OF THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. If I could go to ten doctors and get the same ten answers and prescriptions then I might consider it valid. Also the doctors prescribing the medas have invested their money into stock in MEDICINE'S, SO WHICH MEDICINE WILL YOU GET? THE ONE THAT THEY INVESTED THEY MONEY INTO. Sorry, no thanks.

85% of all of this country's illness can be directly attributed to diet and malnutrition. 60% of this country is overweight, 75% of which is all diet. THE MEDICINE IS OUR FOOD! NATURAL!

Blessed Love

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/17/2005 9:06:22 AM

I give thanks to both the Is

my father has hepatitis-C. is there a site or is there any info that the i might have that are herbal.( he is on the pills all ready)

thanks

Messenger: gideon Sent: 1/17/2005 12:18:35 PM

Steel pulse say: Give I back I witchdoctor, give I back I black ruler.
The way I see it, everyone has the right to express their thinking, and if people follow it then that is their choice. But the thing is that sometimes self-professed or even "recognized" experts are right and sometimes they are wrong, just like any thought you have might be right or wrong. It is just up to everyone to decide what we say and what we believe, and that is how it goes.
No-one is right all the time or wrong all the time.
The problem with prescriptions medicine most times is that they are not properly tested, and sometimes they are provided even though the tests have revealed problems. Also, the root cause of disease is not treated, because the root of disease is lack of faith and their drugs don't treat that problem. So their medicine treats the symptoms alone, but that is not a bad thing. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. It is up to us to decide, and also we should learn information and help people to learn about it too so that they can be informed.
But I would never make comments about actual cases, except to say that in the end it is your faith that heals you. Only by faith can you find a cure, and the grace of God.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/17/2005 12:39:04 PM

I do not know my father faith, but i would like to get him some help if i can.herbal info would help.

thanks

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/17/2005 5:59:49 PM

I am sorry to here about the I's father. If i here of anything my brother i will let you know. Your father will be in my prayers as I'm sure everyone else here will.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/18/2005 12:28:55 AM

Bob Marley didn't say "total destruction is the only solution" he said "Seems like total destruction is the only solution"

It seems like that is so, but it is not really so. 10,000 will fall on your right side and 10,000 will fall on your left, but it shall not come nigh thee, if Jah is your rudder.

One of the biggest problems that they cause when they take only part of the plant to make their drug, is they leave out the other parts that also have a purpose. The plant is well balanced as it was made by Jah, so it shouldn't be separated. It is worse is when they synthesize the drug. They can never make the synthesized drug exactly like the original, there is always a slight difference and slight differences make big changes when dealing with molecular compounds. That is why they always say that getting vitamins from food is much more beneficial than getting it from a pill.

Herbs are the answer along with the energy inside, which is the faith that Gideon speaks about, but People have lost their faith and they have lost their ways, the majority only know how to use herbs by books of history. The true Herbman can recognize the illness by the energy, and recognize the cure by the energy. Herb is for the service of man.

I and I need to return to Jah original Iditation and see the mystics within, given to I and I by Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Sister Sent: 3/18/2013 5:59:28 PM

The health service is an industry whose raw material is ill people. It is babylon way to create dependence, on those who hold knowledge, who are paid to treat but not necessarily cure, using drugs provided by profit making companies with an interest in selling more of their product. Illnesses are mainly treated separately as opposed to holistically, not in relation to each other or the individual as a complete person. It is good to learn early on to be responsible for and not put too much trust in an industry for personal health. What do the I think about modern medicine's ability not to cure but keep alive under any circumstances, creating an aging but ill population in the West, and spending unknown amounts keeping extremely unwell people alive in the name of science, is it Jah will to do this? Is life more precious because of it?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/18/2013 9:32:49 PM

Yes I. The way people Itinue their Life is by having children, that is how I and I Live. Renewal every time. Babylon is so obsessed with making one flesh last so long, that people end up rotting away while they are still alive.

Messenger: ishe Sent: 3/26/2013 5:23:07 AM

Cure for AIDS, blindness, cancer, hepatitis etc... Ital is Vital

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I