Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=337&start_row=1

Jah never refuse Jah people

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/1/2004 12:32:27 AM

Greetings,

If I and I go to Jah RasTafarI, Jah will accept I and I. But if we refuse Jah, then Jah will refuse us.

Turn to Jah and do good, and the days before will not be mentioned, I and I will be remembered for I and I righteousness. This is the covenant Jah has given I and I.

But refuse Jah and turn unto wickedness, and the days before will not be mentioned, and Selassie I will remember our wickedness. This is also the covenant that Jah give I and I.

When I and I turn to Jah, I and I must stay with Jah. Because as Joseph Hill say, "Where the tree falls, there shall it lie until judgement takes it's course"

We don't know the time when our breath will be gone, but while we still have breath, Jah has given I and I the choice to turn unto the Most High. But our breath can be taken away at any time, so it is better to be with Jah.

Some use the excuse of past sins, as a way to continue in sin. But past sins are only regarded while we are in sin. In righteousness, I and I are free from the old dragon. Jah light is always there to guide I and I. All I and I have to do is open our eyes.

When I and I live for Jah, I and I are Jah people, as One, in righteousness and love. Jah is the Hola Creator of Creation. Jah ways are the ways of Life, where there is no death. Jah is Life, so all that are with Jah are Life. So it is , so it has been, and so it shall be ForIver. Jah Live.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/1/2004 7:27:07 AM

if I&I see jah and know the good way, but instead of goin with jah we go with the devil, I-man think jah-jah can refuse us.

if men knew the good way but men don't WANT to go the good way, because men think it's too difficult for us, .....nuh good I say.

if someone don't see the light of jah, I-man think there's no reason to refuse someone. if we see it but don't follow it we have to think of beeing refused by jah-jah.

...yuh know what I mean ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/1/2004 9:28:15 AM

Greetings,

I agree. When people know the way of Jah but don't live it, then they are refusing Jah. Because if they accepted Jah, they would live in Jah way.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 6/1/2004 3:21:37 PM

yes I. that's what I-man wanted to say, but could't express with my little knowledge about the english language.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2010 12:19:50 AM

Be Perfect as the Creator Haile Selassie I is Perfect.

This is the order for all people. The standard is set.

When I and I look at the way that Haile Selassie I Lives, which is the same way that Yeshua Christ Lives, I and I are Learning the ways of God. God is not like men, The Most High Standard of Living is regarded as impossible by many, but it is not only possible, it is essential.

I and I are Created in the image of the Creator, but given the choice to refuse that way. But as long as people refuse, they will also be refused. No sin can enter Zion, because Zion is a place for Jah Children.

The best thing to Teach a next Man and Woman, is that they must Live by the Example of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. Which can also be seen in the Example of Yeshua Christ. If they Learn that One thing, then everything will be added unto them.

---------------------------------------

When the Spirit moves the Flesh, and Jah moves the Spirit, then there is complete Oneness between the Flesh, Spirit and Jah. But when the spirit is not being moved by Jah, then the spirit is not One. It is our choice to be One or separate from Jah. That is the Knowledge of Good and evil that we desired to know, so Jah gave it to us, but as Jah warned us, from that point on we would surely die. Because once separation from Jah is chosen, then death follows.

Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but Jah will always be. So when I and I Spirit is with Jah, then I and I will always be. All of Creation is One Creation, created by One word, but the Word can also cause Creation to be no more, but the Creator always remains. The Spirit can be One without the flesh, but the flesh can't exist without the Spirit.

Life is the cycle of the world, even the dead plants and animals feed the insects, animals and also the plants through the soil. So Creation as One is continually Living, but things have become imbalanced. I and I have been given the knowledge of Good and evil, and Jah created I and I to Live in his image. The image of Jah is Good. Jah doesn't wish to see death. When an animal kills another to eat the flesh, Life Itinues in balance. When a plant is harvested to provide food, and the plant is harvested properly so that it can Itinue to grow, then Life Itinues in balance. But when humans or animals kill for purposes other then food, there is death and imbalance. No other killing is balanced, if the killing is for defense or protection, then the balance has already been disrupted. When the Life of Creation is in balance there is no need for defense or protection because you will not be harmed.

Jah didn't create Creation to die, but Jah created it to Live. I and I were given dominion over the earth, to promote Life and also teach and set an example for the animals to follow. But we quickly chose evil and separation and brought forth death. Jah created everything to move in harmony, everything in Creation has its place. And we were the Ones that were given a very important, influential and powerful place in this Creation. We were supposed to uphold the harmony of Creation and increase Life. But we didn't trod according to our place.

Since Jah has no limits and Iverstands all, Jah knows about Life and death, and Building and Destroying. But Jah chooses Life, because Jah knows that Life is good. Jah has created I and I in Jah image and if I and I are going to Live in the image of Jah, I and I must know how to choose Life and harmony, not just be blindly directed through Life and harmony. Jah is not blind but chooses all that Jah creates, so if I and I are Living in Jah image, I and I can't be blind, but must also choose Life.

People have not performed their role in Creation, so we have made things very imbalanced. We have shown a wicked example to the animals, and some of them also deal with wickedness. We have destroyed so much Life because of our greed, that there is too much unnatural death. I say unnatural because Natural death always brings forth Life, but the earth has decreased in Life because of our ways. We have disrupted Creation and all of Creation is suffering because of this, including ourselves.

Jah has given I and I a great responsibility, and we can't excuse our wickedness by saying that this is our nature, or that things happen because that is how it was meant to be. We were meant to Live in the image of Jah, this is I and I nature, and I and I were given dominion to make sure that everything is balanced towards Life. Things are not happening because they are meant to be, they are happening because we are not doing what we were meant to do. Jah knew that Humans would do these things, but that is not what Jah meant for us. The only Ones that will remain in the Book of Life are the Ones who are Living how Jah meant for I and I to Live.

The example of Jah is the example for I and I

Example of Jah

---------------------------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/26/2010 10:14:01 PM

Matthew 5:12

[12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
[13] Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
[14] Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
[15] Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
[16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
[19] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/26/2010 10:17:13 PM

A tittle is a small distinguishing mark, so not even the smallest charachter of God's Word will disappear until the Word is Fulfilled. That is another reminder of the Standard of Perfection that is required by Jah.

Messenger: osar Sent: 5/26/2010 11:34:49 PM

all people we see are jah people we have no rights to jugde no one jah is everything the breath of all livity all is jah RASTAFARIIIII

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/27/2010 12:37:15 AM

We were all created to be Jah people, but were also given a choice to refuse it.

Messenger: osar Sent: 5/27/2010 11:54:38 AM

yes I but even the one who refuse I understand is jah creation for the I master plan wich only belong to HIM selahh see I.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I