Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3359&start_row=1

Obama inauguration illusion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2009 12:56:42 AM

Before I reason about what I saw while watching the inauguration , I want to show a couple of things that I found out afterwards that shows part of their illusion where they want to enchant the people.

Barack(African from Arabic word) means "blessed"

Hussein (Arabic) means "good" or "handsome one"

Obama (African) means "he is crooked, slightly bending"

The election was November 4, 2008, the inauguration was 77 days later on January 20, 2009. Lincolns 200th birthday is February 12, which is 100 days after the election. This was planned beforehand as part of the symbolism that will build their illusion.

Here are some quotes about how Obama came to the inauguration :
------------------------------------------
U.S. president-elect Barack Obama recalled the spirit of America's forefathers Saturday during a historic, six-city train trip that followed the same route Abraham Lincoln travelled (for his inauguration ) nearly 150 years ago.
Taking a train to the inauguration is an old tradition that was abandoned 56 years ago. The last time a president used a train to get to their inauguration was Dwight D. Eisenhower. On Jan. 18, 1953

I saw Obama's inauguration several days after it happened, I was watching the CNN version of it.

Early on, it was showing different people entering the party. One of the news commentators said that Obama would be sworn in on the same bible that Abraham Lincoln was sworn in on in 1861. The bible was stored in the Library of Congress and wasn't used again until that day, when Obama used it to take the oath of office. This information was also being displayed at the bottom of the television screen. A short while afterwards, they said that Obama was the 3rd President that came from Illinois. The first two were republicans, Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses Grant. When I saw that, I wondered if they were trying to portray a trinity illusion with Lincoln, Grant, and Obama. I will reason more about that in I next post.

The commentators made a comment about the crowd, saying that this inauguration was the biggest in history. There were 2 million people at Obama's inauguration, the largest one before that was Lyndon B. Johnson in 1965 with 1.2 million people.

And look at this report
----------------------------------------
“As of 6 p.m. no one had been arrested by any agency--unheard of for a crowd that size. Quite a testament to the President and the people wanting change for the better.”--unnamed federal agent inside the Joint Information Center, New York Daily News, 1/20/09
----------------------------------------

The commentators also mentioned that the people stretched out all the way to Lincoln's memorial.

A woman named Dianne Feinstein made a speech in the beginning, and in the speech she said,
Our work is not yet finished, but future generations will mark this morning as the turning point for real and necessary change in our nation. They will look back and remember that this was the moment when the dream that once echoed across history, from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial finally reached the walls of the White House.

This speech was written before the inauguration , and I feel that they made sure that the crowd stretched to the Lincoln Memorial, as part of their symbolism for their illusion.

Here is the picture of the National Mall grounds on the day of the inauguration , showing all the people that were there. I added some red circles to point out some things. The circle on the far left is the Abraham Lincoln Memorial, the second circle in the middle is the George Washington Memorial. The third circle on the right side is the Ulysses Grant Memorial and the fourth and farthest circle on the right is Parliament Hill. Obama was inaugurated in front of the Parliament Hill building, facing the Ulysses Grant Memorial, and in the same line facing the George Washington and Lincoln memorial.

The I them can view a very large and detailed Image of the grounds on inauguration day (The image is 50 MB, so it will take a long time to download, even with a fast connection). Click Here if you want to see it.

At one point during the inauguration , after Joe Biden took his oath and right before Obama took the oath of office. Anthony McGill (clarinet), Itzhak Perlman (violin), Yo-Yo Ma (cello) with accompaniment by Gabriela Montero (piano) played a piece called "Air and Simple Gifts", composed by John Williams specifically for the inauguration . This is the first time a classical quartet has been invited to participate in the swearing-in ceremony of a President.

I could see by the sound of the music that the purpose of the song was to enchant the people. At one point, the piano stopped, the violin and cello broke into a single tone and the clarinet was first introduced in the song. While the clarinet was playing the violin and cello continued their single tone for a few seconds and faded to nothing. They continued to be silent a few more seconds while the clarinet played solo and then the piano, violin and cello joined in again.

As I said, I could see from when the song started that it's purpose was to enchant the people, and when they broke out into that single tone, I immediately said, "and they got you", thinking that, that was the point where the enchanting was supposed to grab onto the people's spirit. Right as I said that, just a second after the single tone and clarinet started, I saw the words pop up on the bottom of the screen saying that Obama was now officially president, because it was exactly 12 noon. At 12 he officially became president, even before being sworn in. They timed that song so that it would brake out into the single tone and the clarinet would start at exactly the time that Obama became president. You will see the significance of the timing below. Here is the song.

Air and Simple Gifts - inauguration Song

The reason the song is called "Air and Simple Gifts" is because the composer John Williams adds a melody part way through the song, at the moment Obama became president. The melody is of a older song called "Simple Gifts", and the choice of the song is very significant. The song is split up into three parts:

an article said,
--------------------------
The first section presents the "Air" material, consisting of a spare, descending modal melody introduced by violin, pensively explored in duet with cello and piano accompaniment.
The entrance of the clarinet, playing the "Simple Gifts" theme, signals the beginning of a small set of variations on that melody. The "Air" melody at first intermingles with the "Gifts" theme, though it is supplanted by increasingly energetic variations.
Midway through, the key shifts from A-major to D-major, in which the piece concludes. A short coda reprising the "Air" material follows the most vigorous of the "Gifts" variations. The piece concludes with an unusual series of cadences, ending with chord progression D-major followed by B-major, G-minor and finally D-major.

So it started with the Air song in the first part, first the piano, then the violin, then the cello joins. They then introduced second part with the single tone and clarinet playing the Simple Gifts song, starting at the very moment Obama became president. The clarinet plays the first phrase of Simple Gifts as the single tone of the cello and violin fades to nothing, then the clarinet plays the second phrase of Simple Gifts alone, then both the Air played by the violin and cello, and the Simple Gifts of the clarinet intermingle, with the violin and cello beginning to mix small parts of Simple Gifts with Air. Then comes the third part where the clarinet and piano stop and the violin and cello are playing just the Simple Gifts song variations and then they go back and forth and mix the two songs again with all the instruments.

Now on top of this, when I looked to see what was the origin of the Simple Gifts song, the song that started when the single tone and clarinet(playing Simple Gifts), at the moment Obama became president, I found some interesting information.

From an article
-------------------
"Simple Gifts", or "The Gift to Be Simple", is the most famous praise song of the Shakers, the song was written by Joseph Brackett and originated in the Shaker community at Alfred, Maine in 1848. Many contemporary Christian denominations incorporate this tune into hymnals, under various names, including "Lord of the Dance," adapted in 1963 by English poet and songwriter Sydney Carter.
-------------------

The Shakers, who call themselves, The United Society of Believers in Christ’s Second Appearing, is a Protestant religious domination that originated in Manchester, England in 1747, it is an offshoot of the Quakers. They believed that a woman they called Mother Ann Lee, was the female manifestation of Christ and the second Christian Church — she was the Bride ready for the Bridegroom, and in her the promises of the Second Coming were fulfilled. The reason they were called Shakers by others was from the term "Shaking Quakers" because of their rituals of trembling, shouting, dancing, shaking, singing, and "speaking in tongues". You can read more about the Shakers in one of I next posts.

Here are the words to the song Simple Gifts,
----------------------
Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free,
Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be,
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
Twill be in the valley of love and delight.

When true simplicity is gain'd,
To bow and to bend we shan't be asham'd,
To turn, turn will be our delight
Till by turning, turning we come round right.
---------------------------------------

Here is something else I read regarding the choice of instruments being identical and arrangement being similar to a Quartet, written by Olivier Messiaen in 1940, called "Quartet for the End of Time"
--------------------------------------
The ensemble chosen for the new work, violin, cello, clarinet, and piano, is a grouping immediately recognizable as the ensemble Olivier Messiaen used for his "Quartet for the End of Time", written in 1940 while he was held in a German stalag, composing for the only four musicians (including himself on piano) available in the camp.
Messiaen's Quartet is the only major work for that particular combo, and it makes one wonder what sort of symbolism the musicians had in mind
The somberness of the work's opening—elegiac melodies for solo instruments, not far from the way Messiaen in his Quartet often deployed his players one at a time to deeply poignant effect—gives way to exuberant, energetic string passages churning under the slower strains of the hymn: both a celebration and a reminder.

Here is another comment made about it.
--------------------
Messiaen's religious mysticism found a point of departure for the Quartet in the passage in the Book of Revelation about the descent of the seventh angel.
------------------------------

The judgements of the angels are shown in Revelation Rev.8-11 and in Rev.16. And here are a few verses about the seventh angel.

Rev.10
[7] But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev.11
[15] And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev.16
[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Here are a couple of more comments about it in the article.
--------------------
His development of a varied and flexible rhythmic system, based in part on ancient Hindu rhythms, came to fruition in the Quartet, where more or less literally Messiaen put an end to the equally measured "time" of western classical music. (relating to the title, "Quartet for the End of Time")
The architecture of the Quartet is both musical and mystical. There are eight movements because God rested on the seventh day after creation, a day which extended into the eighth day of timeless eternity.
--------------------

I haven't looked at the song "Air and Simple Gifts" closely enough to see if there are eight parts. And as the comment above shows, it can't be broken up by equal measures of time. In one of I next posts, I will show the description of all eight parts of Olivier Messiaen's song "Quartet for the End of Time". I just wanted to mention the first three parts of eight here.

--------------------
1. Liturgy of crystal. Between three and four o'clock in the morning, the awakening of the birds: a blackbird or a solo nightingale improvises, surrounded by efflorescent sound, by a halo of trills lost high in the trees...

2. Vocalise, for the Angel who announces the end of Time. The first and third parts (very short) evoke the power of this mighty angel, a rainbow upon his head and clothed with a cloud, who sets one foot on the sea and one foot on the earth. In the middle section are the impalpable harmonies of heaven. In the piano, sweet cascades of blue-orange chords, enclosing in their distant chimes the almost plainchant song of the violin and violoncello.

3. Abyss of the birds. Clarinet alone. The abyss is Time with its sadness, its weariness. The birds are the opposite to Time; they are our desire for light, for stars, for rainbows, and for jubilant songs.
--------------------

In the "Quartet for the End of Time" song, the third part out of eight is when the clarinet comes in by itself, so if the "Air and Simple Gifts" song is actually broken up the same, that should be the part when the clarinet started to play "Simple Gifts", the moment when Obama became president. And if the formation is the same, then the single tone of the violin and cello was probably meant to represent the moment when the seventh angel sounded. And the Abyss of the birds, when Obama became president, symbolizes what comes after the end of time, which is the end of sadness and weariness, and the coming of the saviour and beginning of light, stars, rainbows and jubilant songs.

After the song was over, it was time for Obama to be sworn in on Lincoln's bible. And then he made a speech.

In one part he said,
As for our common defence, we reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals. Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils that we can scarcely imagine, drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man. A charter expanded by the blood of generations. Those ideals still light the world and we will not give them up for expedient sake. And so to all the other peoples and governments who are watching today, from the grandest capitals to the small village where my father was born, know that America is a friend of each nation and every man, woman, and child who seeks a future of peace and dignity and we are ready to lead once more.

Now is the time for them to gain the trust of their people and the people of other nations. That is the purpose of Obama's character, to be a man who looks like a friend, so that people will learn to trust them again. And Obama shows why the need people to trust them, because they were the "light" of the world, and they "are ready to lead once more".

Here is something else he said,
So let us mark this day with remembrance, of who we are and how far we have travelled. In the year of America's birth, in the coldest of months, a small band of patriots huddled by dying campfires on the shores of an icy river. The capital was abandoned. The enemy was advancing. The snow was stained with blood. At a moment when the outcome of our revolution was most in doubt, the father (George Washington) of our nation ordered these words be read to the people:

"Let it be told to the future world ... that in the depth of winter, when nothing but hope and virtue could survive ... that the city and the country, alarmed at one common danger, came forth to meet [it]."

America. In the face of our common dangers, in this winter of our hardship, let us remember these timeless words. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents and endure what storms may come. Let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested we refused to let this journey end, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with eyes fixed on the horizon and God's grace upon us, we carried forth that great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations.

Rebirth of a nation. Rebirth of an illusion.

There was no mistake about the season when George Bush was their face, or the seasons before him. Everything, from what they did during that time, to the character that the face of George Bush and others before him portrayed was very intentional, all of it was chosen to prepare for this time. There were two main reasons for the season of George Bush, Babylon wanted to do some wicked things to break down certain barriers and jump a few steps in order to allow themselves to take away some freedoms so that they can watch people more closely. The second reason was that they wanted a character so low, that it would cause people to exalt the character that came afterwards. They performed wicked things that were planned by their council before George Bush was their face, and removed the blame from their council, by putting an ignorant, blunt idiot character in front of them, so people would blame the face of George Bush for the wrongs, because he behaved like a man who would choose to do those things.

They wanted people to look so low at one of their faces (republican face), so that they could put anybody as their democratic face and they would still look 10 times better. And on top of that, they put an intelligent, charismatic face in front of them who has the ability to gain the trust of others just by his voice. So that he not only looks 10 time better than the extreme lowness of the previous season, but looks 100 times better. Just the right mix to cause many to trust them easily and quickly, just by the idea of the man, without even seeing his works.

Obama said,
We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things.

This comes from the scripture below:

1 Corinthians 13
[10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
[11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
[12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
[13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Obama also said,
--------------------------------------------------------
Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met.
For everywhere we look, there is work to be done. The state of the economy calls for action, bold and swift, and we will act -- not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth. We will build the roads and bridges, the electric grids and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together. We will restore science to its rightful place, and wield technology's wonders to raise health care's quality and lower its cost. We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our factories. And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age. All this we can do. And all this we will do.
--------------------------------------------------------

There are many breakthroughs in science that are starting to be realized from genetics, biology to technology. And they are beginning to move towards using less gas and being less dependant on other countries for energy. The timing for Obama's face is also because of this. What he said above will be done to a great extent during his eight years, it will most likely not be complete, but there will be more and quicker steps in their sciences than seen before.

After the current financial problems are worked out, this coming season will be a relatively pleasant time compared to the season's before, there will still be many bad things going on like always, but the difference and improvement from the previous seasons will be noticeable; but it will all be an illusion. This will continue for a time to gain more trust of nations and peoples. Many who did not trust Babylon right after seeing their new face, will come to trust them in the coming years. They will think that those who trusted Obama from the beginning were right, that things really have changed, and Obama will save the world, or whatever people think he will save. Even amongst people who hail up Selassie I, some others who were not convinced before will be convinced of the "change", because it will appear like a change was made. I and I must remember that it will only appear like a change was made, so that I and I don't get fooled by the illusion.

Afterwards, another democrat will take office and will ride on the glory of Obama, and eventually within that future season, he will start to exercise power and control at a level never seen before, and for a time, many will follow.

The calm before the storm, the trust before the control.

related reasoning

Black President

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2009 12:57:21 AM

I mentioned in the first post that I wondered if they would try to make a trinity between Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant and Obama. As I mentioned they said on CNN that those were the only three candidates from Illinois. I first post showed all the symbolism they used to connect Obama with Lincoln.

Here is some information I found about Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses Grant.

Abraham Lincoln - first republican President and his assassination in 1865 was the first time a U.S president was assassinated, and he was considered a martyr for the ideal of national unity and human rights.

Many of I and I know that Lincoln didn't care about ending slavery, he just realized that he could not win the war without freeing the slaves. Also, when he made the emancipation proclamation to free the slaves, it was only to free the slaves in territories not already under Union Control. He was not freeing the slaves of his friends, but only freeing the slaves of his enemies in the Confederate territory, to weaken them.

Here is something Lincoln wrote in a reply to an editorial by Horace Greeley in the influential New York Tribune.
-----------------------------------------------
I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." ... My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views. I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free
-----------------------------------------------

I did more research on Ulysses Grant than Lincoln, the connection they were portraying between Lincoln and Obama was obvious, I wanted to see where Grant fit in all this.

I showed in the image in the first post that Obama was taking his oath between parliament hill and the Ulysses Grant memorial, here is a short description of the memorial:

statue of Grant aboard his horse named Cincinnati. Union artillery and cavalry groups sit upon the lower pedestals on either side of General Grant. Four shorter pedestals surround the main pedestals. Upon those platforms sit lions in repose, guarding the U.S. and Army flags.

A few days after the election, Obama had election night celebration in Chicago's Grant Park, named for Ulysses Grant

Ulysses Grant was the final Union Army general named by Lincoln, and was his favorite and most successful Civil War general. Andrew Johnson was the 17th President of the United States, becoming president after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. He was the first U.S. President to be impeached. Ulysses Grant was the 18th president and was elected after Andrew Johnson was impeached.

Ulysses S. Grant was born with the name Hiram Ulysses Grant.

Hiram is a name of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "my brother is exalted"

Later on, he changed his name to Ulysses S. Grant, many say that Grant's middle name was "Simpson." but it was not. His middle name was "Ulysses" and he admitted that the "S" in his name stood for nothing. I wonder if the S in his name will one day be refered to as the spirit or son of the false trinity.

His name Ulysses is the roman form of the greek name Odysseus. There are a few different meanings attributed to this name, they are "full of wrath", "son of pain",. "the one inflicting and suffering pain", "a guide; the one showing the way" (from the greek word odegos, I wonder if this is meant as a description of the spirit of truth?), "to hate and to be hated" (from the greek word odyssomai). In the story the Odyssey, Odysseus hates the gods and is hated by the gods.

Another interesting thing about Grant is that:
-----------------------
President Ulysses S. Grant made Christmas a Federal holiday for America in 1870.
-----------------------

General Ulysses S. Grant's first major battle of the Civil War was the Battle of Shiloh in Tennessee in 1862. Grant's men were spread around the area with many around a small log church named Shiloh. There were very high casualties in that war (23000), which outnumbered all of the casualties in every American War combined.

There are a few definitions people give for the word Shiloh, "place of peace", "the peaceful one", "tribute to him", "he who is to be sent"

In the bible, when Jacob was speaking about the blessings of his sons, he said,
Genesis 49
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

I wonder if they will try to connect the battle of Shiloh to this scripture.

Here are some quotes made about Grant during his time:

"Grant was so honorable, that he was incapable of seeing intentional dishonor or intentional deceit in anyone else. It was unthinkable to him"

"Grant is my man. And I stand by him to the end of the War!" - President Abraham Lincoln

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!" - President Abraham Lincoln

"If it [drink] makes fighting men like Grant, then find out what he drinks and have a case sent to each of my other commanders!" - President Abraham Lincoln

"Grant habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it. I have much confidence in him." -- Theodore Lyman, colonel in the Union army, in a letter to his wife in 1864.

From people that fought against him in the war

"That man Grant will fight us every day, and every hour, until the end of this War." -- Confedereate General James "Old Pete" Longstreet

"We all form our preconceived ideas of men of whom we have heard a great deal, and I had certain definite notions as to the appearance and character of General Grant, but I was never so completely surprised in all my life as when I met him and found him a different person, so entirely different from my idea of him. His spare figure, simple manners, lack of all ostentation, extreme politeness, and charm of conversation were a revelation to me, for I had pictured him as a man of a directly opposite type of character, and expected to find in him only the bluntness of a soldier. Notwithstanding the fact that he talks so well, it is plain he has more brains than tongue. He is one of the most remarkable men I have ever met. He does not seem to be aware of his powers." -- Former Vice-President of the Confederacy Alexander Stephens who met Grant towards the end of the war

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2009 12:57:46 AM

Here is some more information I found about the older Quartet made by Olivier Messiaen, that I reasoned about in I first post. When I have a chance, I will likely compare the song "Air and Simple Gifts" and see if I can find all the eight steps below. If somebody else takes the time to compare it, I would be interested in hearing how you see the eight parts, or if you think the song is not split up the same.

------------------------------------------------
According to the composer, the Quartet was intended not to be a commentary on the Apocalypse, nor to refer to his own captivity, but to be a kind of musical extension of the Biblical account, and of the concept of the end of Time as the end of past and future and the beginning of eternity. For Messiaen there was also a musical sense to the angel's announcement. His development of a varied and flexible rhythmic system, based in part on ancient Hindu rhythms, came to fruition in the Quartet, where more or less literally Messiaen put an end to the equally measured "time" of western classical music.

The architecture of the Quartet is both musical and mystical. There are eight movements because God rested on the seventh day after creation, a day which extended into the eighth day of timeless eternity. There are intricate thematic relationships, as for example between movements two and seven, both of which are about the angel; and stylistic and theological relationships, as between movements five and eight.

In a preface to the score, Messiaen commented on each of the movements:

1. Liturgy of crystal. Between three and four o'clock in the morning, the awakening of the birds: a blackbird or a solo nightingale improvises, surrounded by efflorescent sound, by a halo of trills lost high in the trees...

2. Vocalise, for the Angel who announces the end of Time. The first and third parts (very short) evoke the power of this mighty angel, a rainbow upon his head and clothed with a cloud, who sets one foot on the sea and one foot on the earth. In the middle section are the impalpable harmonies of heaven. In the piano, sweet cascades of blue-orange chords, enclosing in their distant chimes the almost plainchant song of the violin and violoncello.

3. Abyss of the birds. Clarinet alone. The abyss is Time with its sadness, its weariness. The birds are the opposite to Time; they are our desire for light, for stars, for rainbows, and for jubilant songs.

4. Interlude. Scherzo, of a more individual character than the other movements, but linked to them nevertheless by certain melodic recollections.

5. Praise to the Eternity of Jesus. Jesus is considered here as the Word. A broad phrase, infinitely slow, on the violoncello, magnifies with love and reverence the eternity of the Word, powerful and gentle, ... "In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God, and the Word was God."

6. Dance of fury, for the seven trumpets. Rhythmically, the most characteristic piece in the series. The four instruments in unison take on the aspect of gongs and trumpets (the first six trumpets of the Apocalypse were followed by various catastrophes, the trumpet of the seventh angel announced the consummation of the mystery of God). Use of added [rhythmic] values, rhythms augmented or diminished... Music of stone, of formidable, sonorous granite...

7. A mingling of rainbows for the Angel who announces the end of Time. Certain passages from the second movement recur here. The powerful angel appears, above all the rainbow that covers him... In my dreams I hear and see a catalogue of chords and melodies, familiar colours and forms... The swords of fire, these outpourings of blue-orange lava, these turbulent stars...

8. Praise to the Immortality of Jesus. Expansive solo violin, counterpart to the violoncello solo of the fifth movement. Why this second encomium? It addresses more specifically the second aspect of Jesus, Jesus the Man, the Word made flesh... Its slow ascent toward the most extreme point of tension is the ascension of man toward his God, of the child of God toward his Father, of the being made divine toward Paradise.
----------------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2009 1:01:55 AM

Here is some more information about the Shakers:

The United Society of Believers in Christ’s Second Appearing, known as the Shakers, is a Protestant religious denomination that originated in Manchester, England in 1747 in the home of Jane and James Wardley. The Shakers developed from the religious group called the Quakers which developed in the 17th century. Both groups believed that everybody could find God within him or herself, rather than through clergy or rituals, but the Shakers tended to be more emotional and demonstrative in their worship. Shakers also believed that their lives should be dedicated to pursuing perfection and continuously confessing their sins and attempting to stop sinning.
The Shakers focus on two moments as being the most influential in the origin of their movement. The first is 1706 with the coming of five “French prophets” to London, well recorded in historical sources as camisards from the Cévennes Mountains in the south of France. The name “Camisards” was the term that French Protestant militants bestowed upon themselves when they waged a five-year insurrection against Louis XIV, who was trying to stamp out Protestantism in favor of Catholicism. The Camisards were defeated and forced to join the thousands of Huguenot exiles living in Protestant territories in France, England, South Africa, North America, and elsewhere. The five French Prophets must have been amidst these exiles. The second date that Shakers focus on is 1747, when Mother Ann Lee first made contact with James Wardley, a preacher who maintained a small group with the “possession by the spirit” reminiscent of the French prophets.

The Shakers built 19 communal settlements that attracted some 200,000 converts over the next century. Strict believers in celibacy, Shakers maintained their numbers through conversion and adoption of orphans. Turnover was very high; the group reached maximum size of about 6,000 full members in 1840, but as of 2006 had only four members left. Only a few of the original Shaker buildings are still in use today.

The theology of the denomination is based on the idea of the dualism of God: the creation of man as male and female "in our image" showing the dual sexuality of the Creator; in Jesus, born of a woman, the son of a Jewish carpenter, were the male manifestation of Christ and the first Christian Church; and in Mother Ann, daughter of an English blacksmith, were the female manifestation of Christ and the second Christian Church — she was the Bride ready for the Bridegroom, and in her the promises of the Second Coming were fulfilled. Adam's sin was in sexual impurity; marriage is done away with in the body of the Believers in the Second Appearance, who must pattern after the Kingdom in which there is no marriage or giving in marriage. The four virtues are virgin purity; Christian communism; confession of sin, without which none can become Believers; and separation from the world. Their insistence on the dual sexuality of God and their reverence for Mother Ann have made them advocates of sex equality. Their spiritual directors are elders and "eldresses", and their temporal guides are deacons and deaconesses in equal numbers.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 2/2/2009 1:20:29 PM

i'm still not convinced.

why not say, a direct descendant Africa without the impact of slavery,rose to lead Africa in one of its darkest days of its history.

one more achievement to write in the long and great history of africans and its people.

every thing is for the glory of jah and his children

And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's. 1 corinth 3v22

who let the people gather to the Lincoln memorial, do you think u are the only free thinker in the 2 million that were there?

and what that was from the memorial they inherited was that speech of king

i don't get the conspiracy none has convince me as yet

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2009 1:37:50 PM

That is not surprising. It is what I expected so I wasn't considering you when I wrote it.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/4/2009 2:44:44 PM

Blessed I

I give much thanks for the time and effort the i put into this Ark I

Yes,very interesting things.

As far as i am concerned when the i say, Shakers, the i might as well say Vatican Rome, it is the same Papal controlled satanic illusion and deception. You can sight this as the i mentions in the history of the Camisards. Then you have the idea of dualism in God, male and female, which is nothing but the occult. Same way, in st,John the divine,the largest cathedral in the world, they had a female christ hanging on the cross. You can see this concept almost everywhere, as were reasoning last time, good and evil, light and dark etc, the celibacy, the confession of sin etc, all catholic creations.

Now, concerning the song Air and simple gifts
Did the i know Ark I, that it was not played live, but it was instead a play back?
The air that day was too cold
Even Aretha Franklin performed that day, and everyone said she sounded terrible. And afterwards, she herself complained of the cold and how it made her sound bad.

Here is a quote on why they chose to play it on play back instead of live
"It would have been a disaster if we had done it any other way,This occasion's got to be perfect. You can't have any slip-ups."

Its interesting to see how much care they took in having the right sound for that piece of music.

Anyways, for now, i just wanted to give thanks for the work
As time goes, we will probably have more things to add to this post

Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/4/2009 5:23:33 PM

Ark I, you said,

There was no mistake about the season when George Bush was their face, or the seasons before him. Everything, from what they did during that time, to the character that the face of George Bush and others before him portrayed was very intentional, all of it was chosen to prepare for this time. There were two main reasons for the season of George Bush, Babylon wanted to do some wicked things to break down certain barriers and jump a few steps in order to allow themselves to take away some freedoms so that they can watch people more closely. The second reason was that they wanted a character so low, that it would cause people to exalt the character that came afterwards. They performed wicked things that were planned by their council before George Bush was their face, and removed the blame from their council, by putting an ignorant, blunt idiot character in front of them, so people would blame the face of George Bush for the wrongs, because he behaved like a man who would choose to do those things.

I sometimes wondered how George Bush could be so incredibly inept as to accomplish the things he did. It almost seemed like there wasn't anything he couldn't screw up. It makes sense though, if what George Bush did was intentional and was not just pure stupidity. The Bush administration intentionally acted in the manner that they did as part of Babylon's wicked scheme to pave the way for the next step. Obama is part of their next step, and even I got caught up in the hype when Bush left office.

I bet Obama's puppet masters are laughing "All going according to plan"

I guess Babylon is now going to make Obama into some type of Savior figure.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 2/4/2009 10:24:42 PM

ark 1 are you saying, obama named his self, or that some how he was named by some secrete society and all that happened is they how did to bring obama carry their mission? think, think, u don't think that would be more easy with one of there own.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. provrebs 29v2

time is the reveler and all shall see. all tha has and will happen is for jah plan. its sad u did not think of me because it is good to have balance, yet all u have said is things u made up with no proof. just conspiracy, are you saying man will is stronger than jah will?

the republicans who is attempting a conspiricy

Messenger: Ten Sent: 2/4/2009 10:51:18 PM

Blessed Love To all the I Them
Its been sometime, but its always an irie thing to return and reason with Ones. Give thanks for the work you have done Ark I, your analysis is quite in depth and something to think about - even the littlest of details like the song, are of importance - wow! Interesting indeed - I still need to read everything though.
this is not abt Obama, its abt the forces that control the outcome of things. They are pulling the strings and as much as I believe Obama is going to be a good leader, it doesn't mean Babylon doesn't exist, America is still AmeriKKKa and the sooner pple realised Obama is not some magic pill the better. The US still has a long way to go in alot of areas and this for me, as an optimist, is one step in the right direction (although I am very critical of Obama's air strikes on Afghanistan - rather contradictory to his msg of peace & humanity)
...Those in control are already playing mindgames with the pple, having Michael Steele as the Republican leader - now that is a tactic to divide the people's support because its politically advantageous to have a Black face as FrontMan - nevermind if Steele can do the job. Its only jumping on the bandwagon of what Obama has succeeded in doing and I sincerely hope this Steele illusion is shown up for what it really is - an Uncle Tom posing for his masters...
Anyway my last point, I wanted to ras-pond to what Ras Power said abt him being born of a Kenyan father - Aya being of African blood does not mean automatically one is innocent and noble. Whether one has the markings of slavery or not is besides the point; in every struggle there are traitors some of whom are your own brothers and sisters - Haile Mariam Mengistu is the best example of how the devil lurks in I n I of One flesh. I'm not saying Obama is the same - no, all I'm saying is, if that's a defence, its baseless.
Truth & RighT
Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I