Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3339&start_row=1

The Rudder in the Waves

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/11/2009 10:10:13 PM

I have made this reasoning before, I wanted to bring it forward because it relates to the recent reasoning called RasTafarI Guidance

The problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------------------------------------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------------------------------------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept Jah guidance and direction, then Jah will be our Rudder. So just like a Rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/12/2009 11:51:00 AM

Blessed Heart of Love

Ises, after almost a month of not going online, this was a blessed reasoning to sight with i first sight.

Give thanks for the giving of thanks
Holy I selassie I Liveth
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/13/2009 6:49:14 AM

Blessed in truth!
Give thanks once again for the word sound Ark I!
RasTafarI!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/26/2010 5:44:41 PM

Give Thanks for these Words of Wisdom.

JAH RasTafarI is the only True Guide and Rudder that can help I and I through the perils of the world.

As JAH RasTafarI Haile Selassie I says,

However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/26/2010 6:08:36 PM

JOHN chp6;19;So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs,they see JESUS walking on the sea,and drawing nigh unto the ship:and they were afraid. 20;But he saith unto them,It is I;be not afraid. 21;Then they willingly received him into the ship:and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went. Blessed ARK I for post & reasoning.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2010 10:20:36 PM

Yes I, Haile Selassie I is I and I Rudder. That is why I and I should remember His example when I and I Trod. Selassie I has complete control and never behaves foolish. I and I never see HIM yelling and screaming and such behaviour is completely unnecessary for HIM. Whatever Haile Selassie I says, the Power of HIM words is so Strong that all will feel it.

Always behave Royally, because I and I are children of Royalty.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/3/2010 1:45:26 PM

Greetings and One Love,as of late I have let InI's emotions do more thinking for I than they should.During this time the only thing going through InI's mind was this quote and reasoning so I knew what I was doing wasn't right.So in knowing this InI went back to the begining and started reading my books and scriptures from the begining.As I was reading this past Sabbath I was reading Haile Selassie autobio 1 and read chap 5 it talks about his boat sinking and he lost seven disciples but was saved by the people.Now Jesus walked on water and saved his seven disciples but was crucified by the people.I was wondering if this could of been some sort of a test of faith to the Emperor for the people since they did think highly of H.I.M. and later he did become earth's rightful ruler.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/3/2010 5:45:12 PM

Selassie I has always been Earth's Rightful Ruler.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/3/2010 5:45:22 PM

It wasn't just from 1930 when all nations bow and recognize HIM, Selassie I has been Earth's Rightful Ruler since the beginning of Creation.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/3/2010 6:52:56 PM

Yes I, Eleazar the I is right Selassie I has been EARTH'S RIGHTFUL RULER since CREATION and For-Iver will be but even in the past he still had people who didn't believe. The I just noticed how those stories were similar to where CHRIST saved the people and this time the people saved H.I.M. I'm sure Selassie I's people did know he was the coming of CHRIST but nations and people sometimes need labels or titles to believe in someone or something even though it's in front of them.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I