Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=285&start_row=1

No Cry Old Sufferer, things will be Sweet

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/16/2004 11:47:30 PM

Greetings,

Joseph Hill sings this song, I and I must remember these words.

"No Cry Old Sufferer, things will be Sweet"

"the hotter the battle be, a go sweeter the victory"

"as a tribute for the innocent, keep the good faith, we have fe meet one more time"

This is the battle, tribulation has been here a long time. Things will get worse, and when more wickedness comes, I and I cannot get discomfited, I and I must remember that things will be Sweet.

Some people are looking for tribulation to end now, and the sweet to come before Revelation is done. I and I must be training for battle, not preparing for the victory party. Babylon is not yet done, and because of this, Jah SoulJahs work is not yet done.

"When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:"

The wicked will spring as the grass, this is a time that will come, and consider the grass, it is not a small number. If the tribulation right now is too hard for some, how will they handle it when the battle gets hotter. I and I need to become stronger now, so that I and I can handle the battle to come.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 4/20/2004 4:47:51 AM

YES !! Ark I
So true words!!

If I n I feel these times to be hard..and now wait for the end of Babylon...ergo for better times to come in sweetness...I n I are mistaking these times. They are a mere training for things to come.
Anyone feeling he / she has won the battle allready is bound to have lost it .
It will come soon.....revelation has long begun....but that battle will be fierce and horrorfying,spiritual , carnal and psychological.

I like to think of the example of beeing trapped in a sunken submarine....without light , with oxygene running out,with hundreds of meters of ocean above ones head......( symbolysing the trap and horror of Babylon)
just imagine the horror one may feel-
If in THAT situation one is still able to have love , hope and faith...THEN one is fit for battle.I wish for none of I Idren to ever have this experience....but it is a good trainig.
Iself never had it...but I came quite close to very similar things...and I am thankfull for that....now that I `ve been through them.
Hold on strong....grow stronger !
RASTAFARI
Benjahmin

Messenger: sizzla kalunji Sent: 4/20/2004 11:58:28 AM

Greetings Idrens.

True words, Idrens.

I granny always tell I, "have faith iin father and you will grow. Love your neighbor and god will love, bless and protect you. Do his will in his name for he who has ears to hear, let him hear, and eyes to see let him see."

Blessed Love
Sizzla

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 4/21/2004 12:08:55 AM

Blessed Love, JAH RASTA FAR I

Give thanks and Praises for the Words of JAH, outta the nouths of Benjahmin and Ark I.

So true, that when I feel as if I have won the battle, i am defeated...INI overcome....Nefertiti has nothing to do with it. The sflesh always trying to tke the credit for the spirit. Just like a man's clothes trying to define the man. HAHHAHA.

GROUNDATION......to roots of I-ration......YES, I

Don't let I be consumed by INVENTION.....

Jah, INI be focused on the heights of I-ration the fruits of the spirit. POSITVE VIBRATIONs....

The hardest the battle the sweeter the victory.

Bless
Live up Rasta
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/4/2011 10:16:41 PM

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I