Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=235&start_row=1

Rocky Road

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/29/2004 2:18:49 AM

Greetings,

To live for Jah in babylon is walking a rocky road. What is considered normal and acceptable to babylon, must be thrown away by I and I. I and I standards are raised to the level of the Most High Jah RasTafarI.

Babylon is always coming around trying to push I and I away from I and I path. Babylon comes through the system, through the people, through ourself, always trying to make I and I footsteps slip.

That is why I and I need Jah RasTafarI as I and I guide, so when I and I stumble, Jah will hold I and I up. I and I must remember that Jah knows everything about I and I. So when I and I are able to stand on our own feet after we stumble, Jah won't hold I anymore, Jah will provide strength to our legs for the trod. Jah has no desire for lazy ones, because Jah create I and I to stand up on our own, and walk on our own, as long as Jah still allows I and I to do these things.

Jah is always their to help I and I when I and I are in trouble, but Jah created I and I in His image so I and I must live so, and walk and talk and think and do all the things that Jah created I and I to do.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/29/2004 5:22:32 AM

TRUTH
JAH RAS TAFRI INI FOR SHORE

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 2/29/2004 6:19:37 AM

I will also call it a rocky road! But , why only Rastas walks in it? I reasons it as our unorganized or established lifestyle which entangles us in it.
What i mean. See a singh man in europe everyone respects him for what he/she is. Hindus, yogis, islams,... but for rastas the story changes.
We are almost beggars from others we do not have our banks, schools, organisations, houses, relief agencies and all them properties of organised societies. but we like and enjoy to use them. Imagine how many of our conferences/reasonings are taking places in hall owned by YMCA thing and others. Why should we kneel down and beg for our childrens to face multreatment in schools we don't have decisions in their conducts.
asa Selasie himself said and did, to educate our youth to establish and control our own institutions, we need to keep our efforts in this at this time. We are trying to hide from reality while we are facing it in our everyday lives which is a stupid thing.
May Jah guide our reasoning and Help wi kick a babylon outtaspace.
RasTafarI.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/29/2004 8:23:21 AM

Greetings I

Yes... sometimes itīs not easy.
Because I am just "different" in lifestyle and appearance.... I am the only Ras they ever saw where I got to school, where I live.... all this guys by whom I surrounded day by day.
You see I am not one of them... I am just too different.
So now one may think this is hard to go alone day by day and to be not accepted etc etc.... but for me it IS NOT!
I feel Jah so strong in me.... he guides I in such a strong way.
Everytime them baldheads laugh at me or try to make me a fool Jah power uplift my minds so trong that I just can SMILE.
In this situations I feel Jah on my side stronger than normal.... and I see I am right in beeing "different" from them... and it makes me proud no matter how loud them laugh or how foolish they talk about I!

I give thanks my Faada!
Thank you for nevah letting me alone!
For taking my hand and guiding me through my every day life!
Through this life inny babylon surrounded by wickeds and Baldheads...
Give Thanks!
Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/29/2004 12:42:16 PM

Greetings,

Peter, what the I is saying is true, but I wasn't speaking of this in the way that the I is reasoning. I was speaking about resisting the temptation that comes from living in babylon, where so many ways and practices are considered normal and acceptable and so widely practiced, but are against Jah ways. I and I can sometimes be looked badly upon, and sanctioned for refusing certain things. Some of the ways of babylon are so commonplace, that I and I are expected to accept and live these ways. And this is not just for RasTafarI people, it is for all that live for Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/29/2004 7:26:43 PM

Blessed Love, JAH RASTA FAR I

I site that as Rasta INI not about hindu, sikh or whatever whatever. INI don't sight that Rasta is about banking and all that Babylon stuff or isms. INI must organize I....INI not looking for "recognititon from the world...INi site tht I movement is mystical, free from the entanglements of Babylon. INI site a vision that is natural, organic and free. I trod up to Zion to I own fig tree.
A bit of Bunny Wailer.
Fig Tree Bunny Wailer [Livingstone]
Never never knew that the time would come
when every man must find where he does come from
never never knew that the day would come
when every fig must find its fig tree

jump little figs into your tree
and say you are free. say you are free
I've been rebuked and I've been scorned,
rejected of men, now i'm born
to start a new, so wont you too,
my loved ones come drink new wine with me
lets live and love in peace and harmony
and say we are free, say we are free

in my fig tree, where i wanna be,
so safe and free in my fig tree,
where i long to be from all misery
Now ever man is a man and every mickle mak a mottle
don't free some and put some in a shackle
for now is the time and the time is now
when we should live like in the days of old
when every sheep had their fold

to say they were free, say they were free
in my fig tree, where i wanna be,
so safe and free in my fig tree,
where i long to be from all misery.
in my my my my fig tree where i long to be......
_______________________________________________________________________INI vision without all the Babylonina shackles of hustling. It is POSSIBLE. For some reason Babylon scorns the Rasta man becuz i site that there is a bit of jeleousy about the freedom that the Rasta man TAKES....Rasta man don't wait for someone to "give" him anything.I have been called an anarchist because I site no need for all this political governmental and religious protection of legalism. That make i a criminal, in thier eyes ya check. Babylon mek self a GOD by its legalistic $hit$tem in order to mek order....BUMBA KLATT on that.

People sight that I am "lucky" how I live and yet they don't see that they can do whatever, because they enslaved to a mortgage, car payment and job and all that stuff that thier money buys them--they not getting anything from thier labor. They don't want to even free up themselves to what they call "sacrafice" to even begin to live free. Others feel sorry for the way i live becuz I don't work for the $HTI$tem" and pay taxes and move about without all those trappings. THey see I missing out on "things". hahah. i fell bad cuz still i have too much stuff that I need to get rid of that ties i down. I site how people walk around, burden on thier back. shffling about going for a little walk on the paved path for an hour o Sunday b4 they start thier grind again--- going around in circles.

Today I trodded to the park to get a little bit of spring (in this sterile place) the ice is melting. I sat and meditated, so blessed to have the sunshine on I face, fresh air (after being cooped up inthe house), grass is poking thru the snow, birds startig thier return, jah creation coming out of winter rest of hibernation and such. I sit by the pond and thier is a sign that says "DANGER, thin ice".... HAHAHA. It a man made pond. I consider, who would run on that pond with its fence around it anyhow ? A youth who cannot read the sign anyhow ? A big person who can read, why would he need a sign to tell him something so obvious ? What a joke. And that is what I site Babylon as a big joke. I earth family and I reason this often and they site that man needs laws or man would go and destroy one another....hahahah MAN already doing that with all thier signs and laws and fines and prisions. ...Are people that stupid? Babylon is dumbing down ones all the time. People do/don't things not because they are right/wrong, but the fear of some law. DO you really think that the police wants rime to go down ? that is where they get thier livity(money)....do they reallly want to work them selves out of a job. Site the same with doctors, politicians, prisons, pharmecetical companies, lawyres, food manufactureres.....check it out.

Where I is now they have a seat belt law that if one does not have a seat belt on Babylon will fine the one $100. BUMBA KLATT.....If I consider driving who does it matter to if I wear a belt or not. NO ONE.....I wil drive accorkdingly with full awareness of I and others ont he road, so I don;t want tot get into a mashup. It is I. $17million USD spend on a marketing campaign to tell everyon aobut this law that can fine ones $100 for not wearing a seatbelt.....What a laughin joke and site that the goverment is strapped for cash....HHAHAHAH FOLLY FOLLY FOLLY....Babylon wants u,me,he, she and they, to be so ignorant of living so that they can control u,me, she and they into thier bondage.

For peole loving life so much, Babylonians always fearing death as a basis for life.

Ras Peter, I site what the I saying about organizations. Yet I site a livity that is beyond all this house of cards. I worked for 15 years in Banking and corporation capitalism exploitation. It is a legalistic con game. WICKEDNESS..No man owns Jah world to sell and buy for profits. Making up problem for the ones so that they can sell the ones a solution.

INI make I movements with knowledge and wise-up.
IN I must become a new race, something bigger and more courageous than our expereince, education and environment prepared I for.(SELASSIE I)

TEACH INI youth, mek INI livity of food clothing and shelter. INI image of Jah, not a nation, not a ethnic group, not a class, not a foreigner.......It is a greater thing that Zion is than most of ones can dream of.

JAH RASTA FAR I........

Bredren and sistren, hold tight....the road is rocky but it be sweet...the harder that battle, the sweeter JAH JAH victoy.................

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/1/2004 4:31:42 PM

Greetings RasTafari brethren n sistren

Very treu words,me sis Nefertiti,as always you know how fe speak and preech...Give thx an praises unto JAh for havin such an overstanding.
Him only a the Creator and provider of all things.

By these Iman also wanted to let the I them know that InI is still around,and `ve been readin the post lately...Been and am busy with some things,but soon InI will haffe some time left fe go haffe a little reasoning,or replying.....

Let one and all walk on the road that JAH hath paveth for InI,and remain there.This ya road of Truth ,Wisdom,Righteousness and Overstanding....
InI walked pon many roads,searching after this one.Once ye hit JAHroad,there aint no turnin back.......SELASSIE I RASTAFARI

One Blessed Love n Inity thx and praises unto The Most High

ijah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/2/2004 12:31:14 AM

Jah Rasta Far I

Ijah....so blessed to site the i again.

blessings for the hail up. Humbly I struggle to open the mouth that Jah put the words into to sound out. INI meditate that JAH power come from I mouth and not Nefertiti's. It is all about awareness to the common knowledge that all the I's possess and that in I-dren consciouness INI site OVERSTANDING and WISE UP.

INI site that Rasta hailing INI up to Purity of Livity in the resources that Jah created for INI glory and I use. No fear about throwing off the chains of emancipation of the mind in knowing that what is organic and true is so beautiful so full so blissful that anything more or less is just mix up. I site the many worldly opportunties that passed I way and just not seem RIGHT. I most free in I little plywood house with the garden and the blue sky that pours down quenching rain to feed the food that would feed I. Bathing in a river under unbrellas of big massive trees that not only provided shade, but also fruit, shelter and fiyah. SIMPLE life...yes and no depending upon the one. Little things take more time, but site, everything is essentially met with fullness.

Natural man is a blessed man. Knows where he comes from and where he going and that the strength for today will be provided. Food, air and shelter. Nothing more wealthy than eating a meal that is planted, cultiavated and harvested by I, grown by Jah. Cooked with fiyah from I own hands...thanks and praise to JAH RASTA FARI. The smell more fragrant than any insence from the store. The community of bredren and sistren providing for all i-dren needs of fellowship, youth schooling, youth raising up with a love of all, zno one to go hungry , no one to jeleous no one to be greedy,

The crickets and bats provide the time better than any rolex for rest time....no more beautiful sound to awaken to than that of song birds.

That is the Zion INI site......It not a dream.....It is a vision that I have tasted...with Eyes open to the hands that Jah put on I body to labor for.

JAH RASTA FAR I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/2/2004 6:07:37 AM

one

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2004 9:32:51 AM

Greetings,

Nefertiti, explain the situation where the I tasted this Zion that the I speaks about.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I