Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=189&start_row=1

Father is I Father

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2004 11:29:56 PM

Blessed Love,

I Father is Jah, and your Father is Jah.

Let I and I return and live by the council of I and I Father. Jah is right and true, so I and I must be right and true. Jah is not partial but is equal, so I and I must not be partial, but must be equal. Jah forgives even great iniquities, so I and I must forgive. Jah is merciful unto all, so I and I must be merciful.

As man and woman, these qualities are far from us. It goes against our thinking, and is hard to Iverstand. I have a hard time forgiving the wickedness of the people who hurt others. If a wicked man did something to my family, I don't think I would show any mercy.

But Jah has dealt with us in these ways. If He didn't, we would all be dead a long time ago. This is the way that Jah is, and it is the way that I and I are to be, to live as One.

I don't feel that by living the ways of Jah, that a wicked man could continue in wickedness. Because I and I must protect Iself against an attacker. But I sight that the way of Jah is to forgive and show mercy to those that do wickedness, when the thing is done and finished.

Selassie I showed this mercy to the Italian army after they were defeated. When the Italians were fighting, Ethiopia fought against their wickedness. But after Selassie I gathered the armies and stopped the wickedness, He didn't return wickedness to the wicked.

Even though this was not a situation where two neighbors were fighting over a border, where mercy could be understood. It was an outside attacker, that had no rightful place even near Ethiopia. A foreigner that came and killed innocent ones and tried to take control over a land and people. Ethiopia never went to Italy to attack them, they only defended against an attacker.

Even under these circumstances, where I personally would not feel sorry if the Ethiopians killed all the remaining soldiers. If I was in their position, I would have wanted to kill the attackers, and probably many Ethiopians also wanted to kill these wicked men. Because those wicked men came and caused so much death to people that didn't do anything against them.

Jah example is Selassie I example, so even though the situation was this way, Selassie I still Lead by Jah example. He took their weapons and told them to go back from the way they came.

Today is the beginning of a new era in the history of Ethiopia. Since this is so, do not reward evil for evil, do not commit any act of cruelty like those which the enemy committed against us. Do not allow the enemy any occasion to foul the good name of Ethiopia. We shall take his weapons and make him return by the way he came.

The closer our ways are to Jah ways, the closer I and I will be to Jah. And I and I will hear Jah voice much clearer and more often, because I and I will learn to Iverstand Jah language unto I and I. Jah will guide all of our ways, and I and I will not be separate in any way.

Jah RasTafarI Lives and Reigns,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 2/3/2004 10:57:54 AM

I father is your Father. Selassie always give us great lessons.
How do we take them? Didn't Ark I forgive the one who shouted to him and his queen? that' all is this lesson we are learning today.
Let's us live and let others live also.
May we pray for Jah love to fall on us and be a good example of HIM to shine his love universally.
Jah-selasie I.
Ras tafari.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/17/2012 8:12:25 PM

Ark I said...
If I was in their position, I would have wanted to kill the attackers, and probably many Ethiopians also wanted to kill these wicked men. Because those wicked men came and caused so much death to people that didn't do anything against them.
--------
Yes I
I marvel at InI fathers strength in not seeking revenge. When RasTafarI told the Ethiopians not too seek vengeance they obeyed HIM. This shows what a great leader Selassie I is. Not only were his people willing to fight to the death for HIM they were willing to forgive the ones who had brought so much pain and suffering. InI need follow the example of these mighty Ethiopians and do our fathers will, Selassie I knows what is best for his children. InI are the babes and suckling.

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/17/2014 10:59:58 PM

Here is more Greatness from the Most High God Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. Iver Merciful, Iver Loving, showing I and I the example of the Creator.

The historical relations between Italy and Ethiopia are familiar to all. Although the relations between the two countries go back many generations, the act of aggression committed by the Fascist Italian leader in the 1930's against Ethiopia was instrumental in creating, for a brief period of time, an atmosphere of enmity between the two countries. However, We owe it to God who crowned Our efforts with the ultimate victory to forgive those who transgress against us, and so We resumed friendly relations with Italy at the end of the Second World War. Finally, We accepted a long-standing and repeatedly made invitation extended to Us by the President of the new Italy to pay a visit to the country with a view to erasing any lingering sentiments of rancour and to strengthen friendly relations. We have been touched by the warm welcome accorded Us by the Italian people and the respect shown to Us by Government officials during Our visit to the Republic.

A basic agreement was signed in the course of Our visit to further strengthen the economic, commercial, cultural and technical relations and cooperation existing between Ethiopia and Italy. Moreover, the Italian government has also promised to render assistance by participating in Ethiopian development schemes.

Our visit to the Vatican City provided Us with another opportunity to renew our friendship with Pope Paul VI, whom We had met during Our visit to Geneva to attend the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the International Labour Organization (ILO) and to review again with His Holiness matters pertaining to world peace.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I