Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=170&start_row=1

Watchman

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2004 4:39:33 PM

Greetings,

Here is the duty of the Watchman. I and I is the Watchmen and Watchwomen of this Iration.

Ezekiel 3
17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Blessed Love,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/20/2004 7:13:01 PM

i am son JAH.I let HIM watch.then HIM MAKE THING HAPPEN AS IT PROTHOSIZE.Taking nothing from ARK I post it good truth just for me you know.
love to the people.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I