Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=1

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2006 6:56:41 PM

If you went to live in Africa and eventually bought some land and a long time passed and you raised your family there; laboured on your farm land for decades or have a well established business with many business contacts you gathered over the decades. And have many close friends around you in the country.

And then a time came, when the original Africans that live in the country you went to decided that they didn't want the white skinned people to be in their country anymore and decided to tell them to leave and that if they didn't leave, they would be killed or forced out of the country.

If you had support from enough black and white people in the country who would fight alongside you, would you fight to stay in the country or would you go?

For those that don't want to provide an answer on the forum. I urge you to seriously and realistically consider this situation and give yourself an honest answer to the question.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 10/13/2006 7:17:44 PM

First off..I don't really know if I wanna live there.
If the day comes. And the black people are going to mama Africa.
I won't go, because I was never stolen or taken from my home land.
I will go to Africa if I feel JAH wants it that way.

"If you had support from enough black and white people in the country who would fight alongside you, would you fight to stay in the country or would you go?"

If the life of my family is being threatend in such a way, that it is no longer safe for us to be there, I will probally go. Maybe try to find a place that isn't so racial. I won't fight to stay. The risk of seeing one of my loved ones getting killed is to big. Life over location.

One Love

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 10/14/2006 12:41:52 AM

IMAN WOULD JUST REMAIN HUMBLE AND REASON IN LOVINGKINDNESS. IMAN WOULD ONLY COME TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE EARTH...IF THEM COME AND TRY AND DEAL WITH I LIKE A WHITE PERSON WOULD DO...WHO IS REALLY WHITE? WHO IS THE RIGHT AND WHO IS THE WRONG? ANYMAN HAVE THE RIGHT TO DWELL ANYWHERE PON THIS EARTH...I DONT CARE WHAT THE WICKED MAN SAY...ANYONE SAY THIS IS MY PIECE OF EARTH, AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO A MAN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHO WISH TO HUMBLY LIVE AMONGST HIMSELF IN A VACANT PIECE OF LAND, PLANT HIS SEEDS AND REAP HIS REWARD FOR NOT ONLY HIMSELF BUT FOR THE COMMUNITY IS OF RIGHTEOUS DEEDS, THEY ONLY FIGHT AGAINST THEMSELVES...AND ONLY CAUSE TO THE MORE DIVISION. I WOULD NOT SETTLE FIRST IN A PLACE WHERE AT FIRST IM WELCOME, BUT THEN FOR NO REASON AT ALL, OTHER THAN BEING WHITE, EVERYONE FIGHT AGAINST I....THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO I...THIS SCENARIO IS A LITTLE FAR FETCHED...

FOR SOME REASON, IMAN AM BEING CALLED TO ITHIOPIA...AS I REMEMBER THE VOICE OF A NYAHBINGHI ELDER SAYING "HEAR THE VOICE OF ETHIOPIA CALLS EVERYONE" EVERYONE.... THEN HIM WENT ON TO SAY "ETHIOPIA IS FOR ANYONE WHO ACCEPTS" SO IF JAH WILLING TO PLACE IMAN THERE, THEN THAT IS WHERE I MUST DWELL...DONT CARE IF THE ENTIRE WORLD CAME UP AND TOLD I OTHERWISE...

MORE LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS...

Messenger: White dread Sent: 10/14/2006 10:27:32 AM

I WOULD NOT SETTLE FIRST IN A PLACE WHERE AT FIRST IM WELCOME, BUT THEN FOR NO REASON AT ALL, OTHER THAN BEING WHITE, EVERYONE FIGHT AGAINST I....THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO I...THIS SCENARIO IS A LITTLE FAR FETCHED...

Far fetched??? here in holland we have the same situation. We had very open borders and everyone could come. When they saw to much difference between the dutch and the people from marokko. We also did many things to get rid of them..spreading rumours..the whole political system was about bringing down the islam, but we let dem in ourself...not so far fetched at all..only differnce is that they are not white.

Messenger: studentofJah Sent: 10/14/2006 5:23:59 PM

I would fly away
i see a situation as that similar to being in the midst of a political crisis. if forces which would listen to no reason and had violence as and the threat therein , i believe in the face of that to stand and fight would serve no good purpose regardless of my personal loss, the lives of my family and friends would paramount and safety and preservance of any peace so yea i would fly. boom, from a white dread

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 10/15/2006 1:12:19 PM

Is this a real situation for someone the I knows personally? If so, Can Ark I tell the Idren the story and provide more context to the question?

Give Thanks

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/16/2006 7:53:53 AM

It sounds a lot like the story of the stolen Isrealites who were forced to the Americas and after surviving, adjusting, and building, are being told to move out of the way for White Corporate Amerikkka and if you don't like it, go back to Afrika.

My response is...............I CAN'T GO BACK TO WHERE I HAVE NEVER BEEN! I WAS BORN HERE!

Being a dawta of the Most High, EVERYWHERE I WALK IS HOLY GROUND! Also, because all life originated in Mother Afrika, I think no one should be able to tell anyone, where the Sam Helllll they can dwell!

RSK

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/16/2006 9:35:53 AM

Blessed Love!

Interesting Question and scenery. But I strongly believe, such things only happened in the past. Millenium ah running, things getting straight. When I n I ah trod ah hola Mt Zion Nyahbingh Ahdah of HIM own Government, I n I trod as ONE unity, 144000 elected saints of HIM Theocracy. Rasta.
This is the only kind ah scenery Iman deal with. I no run no personal bizness down there in Africa or elsewehere. I n I is a 24/7 Warrior of Haile Selassie I. All I do is for HIM. He will prepare everything for HIM children. No matter black, brown, white.... whatever. In Rwanda black killed black... ethnicity foolishness.... so I think in this times it is not just about the shade of skin. sight. If you a righteous person with rightous works to show.... meaning for the betterment of Mama Africa.... and then come some CIA-USA-financed corrupt bloodsucker threaten your family.... I say blow them away alltogether. Man a warrior and must be prepared to face and overcome evilness everyday. That's not about skincolour... it is not that blacks kill whites or other way round.... it is that corrupt people kill good people.... or good people the corrupt ones. So check yaself, if you see you aint corrupt... then don't step not one foot back. No matter if you black or white or whatever. Good over Evilness EVERYTIME. Life over Death!
But this is just theoretically, as, like I said, I nah deal with such kinds of scenario. The only scenario Iyah deal with is Rev1-22. Haile Selassie I Guide and Itect in this Iwah.

Selah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 10/16/2006 10:09:43 AM

ISES ITINUAL TO H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE Ist!

Bless,

This question just shows the EGO and WHITE SUPREMACIST mentality MOST white folx have.
What folly! NO WAY NO HOW does ANY WHITE PERSON have CLAIM TO MAMA AFRIKA at this point!
ARE BLACK people no longer OPPRESSED? HAVE BLACK people been given JUSTICE? Treated EQUALLY?
Until the day when ALL AFRIKAN PEOPLES are HONORED and GIVEN RASPECT DUE as they are ORIGINAL MON AND WOMBMON of CREATION .. white people have NO RIGHT to DEMAND anything of MAMA AFRIKA and her children.. Isnt that WHY things have BECOME as they are? BY TAKING what is NOT RIGHTFULLY theirs? Instead of ASKING,SEEKING with HUMILITY all the while showing HONOR AND RASPECT due to those who ARE ALREADY THERE?

It still amazes me the HAUGHTY attitude of ones who SUPPOSEDLY hail a BLACK GOD AND KING.

HUMBLE THY SELF.. AID IN RETURNING WHAT HAS BEEN STOLEN. TEACH THE TRUTH OF CREATION.. THESE should be ones focus.. NOT DEMANDING MORE - TAKING MORE - this is exactly what white man has done from TIME.. and now ones want to do it in HIM NAME?
FIYAH!

I WILL FORIVAH BLAZE THE FIYAHs OF TRUTH AND PURIFICATION!

ALL THE WHILE HAILING IANDI BLACK GOD AND KING
HAILE SELASSIE the FIRST!

RAS TAFARI!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 10/16/2006 12:16:41 PM

I have to agree with Sis JahIseek on that point.
Until Africa is owned and governed by Africans again, any attempt by other nationalities to lay claim to land only perpetuates the injustice, oppression, and inequality that exists there today.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I