Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1350&start_row=1

NATO

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/23/2006 11:26:13 PM

Here is a reasoning about something that was revealed to I in the 1990s.

Mitar Tarabic, a Serbian prophet, prophesied in the 1800s about when the unholy one called NATO would attack Serbia, he said:

--------------------------------
The Serbs will separate from each other, and they will say: "I am not a Serb, I am not a Serb." The unholy one will infiltrate this nation and bed with Serbian sisters, mothers and wives. He will sire such children that among the Serbs, since the beginning of the world, these will be the worst of offspring. Only weaklings will be born, and nobody will be strong enough to give a birth to a real hero."

At one time we shall disappear from this land of ours. We shall go to the north, and then realising our stupid deed we shall return. When we come back, we shall wise up and chase away the unholy one, not to see him, in God's name, ever again.
--------------------------------

Back in the 1990s when NATO attacked Serbia, Javier Solana was the head of NATO.

NATO shows a quote on their website that outlined their purpose when NATO was created.

"keep the Russians out, the Americans in and the Germans down

Here is the quote from the website.
---------------------
The first Secretary General of the Alliance was Lord Ismay, who held the position from 1952 to 1957. As the first head of the organisation, he of course played a key role in defining NATO's purpose. It was he who coined the most famous and enduring phrase ever uttered about the organisation, when he said that the purpose of the Alliance was to
"keep the Russians out, the Americans in and the Germans down".
---------------------

So when I look at the slogan of NATO, it is basically calling for American rule. And if you consider:

NATO - North Atlantic Treaty Organization
OAS - Organization of American States

When I consider the purpose of NATO. I see these two acronyms put together

NATAS - North Atlantic Treaty of American States

Check what that acronym spells when you write it backwards.

Also, the symbol of NATO is a 4 point star in a circle, with rays shooting out from the points of the star.

In ancient Babylon mythology, one of their gods is called Shamash.

---------------------------------------
Shamash - the sun god, the son of Sin and Ningal. He rises from the mountains with rays out of his shoulders. He enters and exits the underworld through a set of gates in the mountain, guarded by scorpion-people. He travels both on foot and in a chariot, pulled by fiery mules. He upholds truth, and justice. He is a lawgiver and informs oracles. Nergal is a corrupt aspect of his nature.

NERGAL God of the underworld, mass destruction and plague, consort of Ereshkigal. Thrown out of heaven, he stormed the underworld with fourteen demons until Ereshkigal consented to marry him.
---------------------------------------

NATO was made with the disguise that it was there to uphold truth and justice like shamash, but there actions are more like the corrupt aspect of his nature, nergal, which is considered the god of the underworld, mass destruction and plague by the babylonians.

The symbol of Shamash is a Solar disk with a four point star inside with rays coming from between the points. This is the same symbol as NATO with one exception. Instead of the rays coming from between the points, the rays are coming from the points. So I see this as representing Nergal, since the rays are coming from the ends of the swords(points of the star) representing war, rather than between the swords.

And the last name of Javier Solana has a meaning related to the sun in the spanish language, so I feel that him becoming the head of NATO was the birth of their sun-god movement.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 2/24/2006 8:13:05 AM

Greeting in H.I.M. Name.

Have anyone had the chance to try the numberic trick on ther computer?..A friend showed it to I...

Q 33 NY

type that in your computer and then highlight it and change the font to WingDings...the font been around since the late 80's and everyone always wondered why it was there...make sure a letters are capital and size is like 72...Q stands for you know who...33...3x3=9..33divided by 3=11..NY...New York....if havent seen it check it out..

Bless

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/24/2006 10:08:05 AM

I brought this info in an earlier post that has a link to the sight that exposes numerology and occult practices in the 911 thing as well as the ok bombing

RSK

Messenger: virtuous1 Sent: 2/28/2006 12:55:09 PM

Sis Khamyl..blessed love! I been trying to link the I as I hail from STL Misery also! Please link I at thehighestgrade3@yahoo.com
Rastafari keep the I upful!

Messenger: Ras John C Sent: 3/2/2006 12:10:46 PM

Yes I lots of sense made by Ark I. InI overstand topics dealing with such things as Wing Dings to be added confusion in the mind of the Rastaman, but if you have an overstanding of such programs then perhaps there is some consistancy that is there to be found and potentially a helpful finding.

I researched these things myself after reading this post. At the NATO official website ( www.nato.int ) the symbol is so clear! I compared it to a picture of an old stone carving of Shamash' symbol, everything Ark I reference is truth still! And you go to their website, in the upper left hand corner where it has the NATO symbol, beneath the text saying NATO is spells it backwards! OTAN! And they call it now a 'Treaty of American and European states'! BUMBACLAAT THEM!!! SATAN THEM!!

I then look up Nergal, get a lot of links for websites of gothic metal bands and othersuch babylon fuckeries, so I man obviously ignore and burn that, and choose the most apparently anthropologically credible website I see, and the symbol for Nergal is a bumba claat winged beast with a human head! One word, brethren, REVELATION!

Read the Bible, the books coming out today- Babylon is not as clever as she wishes she were! Just like any whore Babylon is weak-minded and obvious about its deeds, though it tries to come off looking appealing and seductive. And so just as a Rastaman should never give into the temptations of prostitution Rastaman should never sell themselves out to Babylon. They only seek the degradation of humanity and the earth.

So much wisdom in Selassie I autobiography and HIM speeches. I think it is important to CONSTANTLY be reading and rereading HIM words, reading and rereading the Bible, read and reread the newspaper and the publications in our current times, for when we are well rounded, solidly thinking individuals we see through the lies in the papers and magazines, we overstand such lies that are being fed to our neighbours, and we further our overstanding of the current day situations.

EDUCATION IS KEY! ONLY THE FOOL LEAN UPON HIS OWN MISUNDERSTANDING!
JAH!! RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2006 11:42:07 PM

It is good that you did your own research on this issue.

Where did you see that they called it
"Treaty of American and European states"

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2008 2:49:44 PM

I just came across something. I decided to look for natas in google and I came across this spanish word and definition.

-----------------
nato m. (adjective) (feminine nata, masculine plural natos, feminine plural natas)

1. born
-----------------

Notice what the plural female form of nato is and then look back at I original post. And also remember that Javier Solana, the head of Nato that I mentioned in the first post is Spanish. And by the way, he is now head of the European Union.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/28/2008 3:47:22 PM

Ises

strange, but today I have read this post and the I posted something....

I remmember when I country joined NATO straight after the 911 and Bush came and gave this speach..."every one that chose to be an enemy of Lithuania would become and enemy of th United States of Amerikkka"

Also I remmember how I country joined EU...

And I remmember recently I saw something written on a wall of some building in the center of the capital, it was written in Lt something like this: "EU? Thanks, but no thanks"
Remmember how the politics in the parlament ratified the EU constitution, I country where the first(don't know for sure) but it was very fast, without even reading it or even asking the people...later some people read it and started to talk that this constitution doesn't go with our country's constitution. lol

But still most of the people, who are not strugling think that EU is a very good thing, because the borders opened and people could travel, our country has a very big diaspora...

North
American
Terorist
Organisation

It's coming...it's coming

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/28/2008 8:25:01 PM

THAT IS HEAVY MY LAWD IT TOOK READING THE WHOLE THING A COUPLE TIMES BUT I GET U
NATO US EU THE 1 WORLD ORDER MY LAWD

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/28/2008 8:34:37 PM

American hegemony fighting for the Pope to become the Antichrist ruler of the World.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I