Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=133&start_row=1

Mystics

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2004 3:54:39 PM

Greetings,

Could the I them share some mystical experiences that the I them have had.

I like to hear stories that show Jah mystical movements through the world. I will reason about one of I experiences tomorrow.

Jah is the Highest,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/5/2004 4:54:22 PM

Ill break the ice.

I had a grandmother she had passed away when I was 1 yrs old or so as Ive been told, she was a strong woman they say in spirit and in the physical. So it goes on to say that she died while watching me I survived 3 days. Some years later I had a dream of her, she said never to worry that she would always be there for me. She gave me my name which in Hebrew means Hard Worker.
Thank You
the rock
sonone22

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/5/2004 5:50:12 PM

Greetings RasTafari Bretheren and Sistren

well,a few years ago i had this sign,that JAH really does wonderous things...I knew already ,through havin faith, He does,cause iman was troddin down JAHroad already fe awhile then.But to the I it really felt like a wonder,a sign...so ,hear this:

at that time i was living at a little farm{not really,but a bit like}.
Located at a pretty desolated spotSpecialy for cats.
So,i held some cats there,and the oldest of them,al;s the mother of the others,one day disappeared.it is usaul for her to go sometimes away for lets say,a week or so,but then she always came back..She really lovd me too,ye know..we had this bond..was very special.
to go on,..At the one side of the spot,she could have walked towards the carway,and maybe be hitted by one of them.But on the other side ,and on the back of the house,she could walk for miles and miles into 3 different courses.into farming land,etc....
So,me searched and searched the first two weeks,day and night,but without any result,nah body nor a living cat,and believe the i,if i say searching,then i meaning searching..i troddeth all possible ways and spots in a circle of about 6 miles ...so
From the beggining she disappeared,i also kept her inna me prayers,asked JAH to tek care of her,and to send her home....
Weeks gone,and months gone..this all happenned in the midst of the summer,and by now the rough weather of autumn already arrived..Inhere that means lots of heavy showers ,assisted with very hard winds...in plain words,no weather for ye pleasure,and hard fe survive...
so,we are about 3 months later,and iman already gave up th e hope to see her back again!!!Felt bad!!! it was evening.I fell asleep at me couch,but somewhere in the night{3 am or so} i was waked by this hugh and enormous thunderstruck.At that moment of being waked,the first thought that came up innna i mind was the following:``This is JAH working now,Him a mekin thunder and lightening and shower fe mek i cat return home again``....and without thinkin,i raised up from the couch and walked towards the window,where the cats usualy are used to walk in and out again,when it is opened.But due to the bad weather all were closed ofcourse..So,it was dark,and i came at the window,and bowed near fe have a better look,and there she was standing,miauwing to me,all wet...She was back,alife!!!!
I felt on me knees and thanked JAH for this wonderfull thing.
So,in that way,to the i it was defenately a sign,or better said,a fact that made the i even more convinced of the things then i already was convinced of..You all know what i mean..

It surely was a Mystical happening

Gotta give RasTafari all the thx&praises SELASSIE I

OneLove&Inity
ijah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/5/2004 7:27:30 PM

Blessed Love, Jah Rasta far I

Give thanks and praises Jah for all the mystic things that happen everyday and for the awareness of the thing, the knowledge and for INI wisdom ...

I was in Alaska wildereness working on a tour boat in the inside passaage siting the wonders of glaciers. Every day for 4 months i site these with tourist from all over. The majesty of Jah never taken for granted. Many things took place that summer that were to be signs of wisdom to come. Glaciers have a mystical healing potential as they have essence of hundreds of years in thier frozen water. This water has not thawed out in centuries. AS the last frontier, there is a organic connection to ancient peoples, undeveloped landscape and wildness of bears wolves and moose wh have not seen human beings but rarely.

THe last tour of the season the company gave a private tour for a local tribe so that they could worship at certain glacier where their ancestors once presided many many moons before, to honor the ancestors before. It was no novelty for I to be there on that day, INI site.

It was a day that started out overcast, then clearing which was not so unusual. One of the elders asked i to find some tobabco, as it was used for incense to start the chant. What was mystic was the elders at the site chanting in a language that I did not overstand audible, but spoke to I heart vibrationally. THis along with the the quietness that was differnt from the ususal tourist rambuncous tour. ELders being held in honor by th eyouth in ways so foreign to modern society. The vibes were just so extraordinary and reached into i heart and mind in a way that I did not overstand at the time, but through its cleansing of INI I laer to overstand--later manifested its purpose and meaning and wisdom when Jah manifested INI in I-eyes.(another mystic thing).

The sky became brilliantly orange, pink, green purple and just warming....THis is unusual for a clear alaska day when the sky is a clear and crisp blue....this was amazing.. the water of the glacier Bay turned into a glowing caribbean tropical aqua blue which I had never sited in alaska before. It was if the sun had been under the water and was warming the water, penetrating through it and throwing a prism up to the sky to cast those colors so unique in a clear sky. The air was not cold, but breezy off that icy bay water. Natural Mystic....The radiance so much affected the senses-no fear, no wonder, no questioning, no amazement just KNOWING.....It was not until later that I recall the amazement of that time.

Years later I came to the Caribbean. As my feet touched the land, stepping from the plane, that vibrational aura from the Alaska wilderness, pulled I to the earth. Even today tears well up in the eyes...gloriousness...the sense-that expereince-not just mental but physical that vibrated deep within---INI telling I that I was HOME for the first time in i life...born.safe.roots.....SOMETHING I HAD NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE.... never had an UNSOUGHT for sense struck INI so forcefully....I KNEW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN my 40 YEARS of life on earth that I was home....though i was alone in the physical sense and i had no friends or family thier in the physical sense either.

Give thanks and praises for the place to share this and expereince it agains with the Brehtern and sistren. GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE JAH RASTA FAR I.

Don't feel any sort of way if you have not had one as such....Just prepare your temple-your body mind so that when Jah spirit mystically site INI, the i will aware, know and wisdom from the things of Jah....

Everything in Jah time.....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2004 12:54:19 AM

Greetings,

It is nice to hear Jah mystics. I would like to hear more. Here is one of I experiences that I will share.

In the spring of 1998, I went to a park in Toronto, if anyone knows Toronto, the park is called Queen's Park. It was a park close to where I live and it had older trees in it, so that is why I prefered it.

I had I bible, ganja and drum with I. I started reading from the bible, and felt I spirit rise higher. I then picked up the drum and chanted for a little while. After a few minutes, I started reading the bible again. I felt a vibes that rain was going to start, so I covered I drum with I jacket. The rain started soon after.

I Itinued reading the bible and chanting. After a little while, I felt that it was going to rain hard. I looked around I, and since it was spring, the only trees that had leaves for shelter were a couple of pine trees. I went under one of the trees and started reading from Proverbs 2. As I was reading the rain became very strong and the wind was also strong, and the rain fell harder and faster the more I read, and thunder and lightning was crashing.

I Itinued and read through Proverbs 3 and 4. The rain kept of becoming more fierce and the thunder and lightning Itinued. The wind was coming from behind I and blowing to the front of I. I had a bag on each of my shoulders, and the wind was blowing the bags, so that they were flapping in front of I. The wind was blowing the rain forward and spinning the rain like two small tornados spinning in towards the other. Not with a cone shape, but spinning evenly, and with a slight angle towards the ground in between the two.

After I finished reading, I chanted Jah, and a strong burst of lightning crashed, and then chanted RasTafarI, and the thunder rumbled. I chanted again Jah, and the lightning crashed, and RasTafarI, and the thunder rumbled. I chanted Jah a third time, and the lightning was so bright, all I saw in front of I eyes was light, and nothing else. I then chanted RasTafarI, and the thunder was so strong, it shook and vibrated my chest.

I Itinued to stand under the tree, and I was soaked by then. I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, so I was getting cold. I waited for a few minutes for the rain to calm down, but it didn't. After waiting a little longer, I called on Jah, and asked Jah to make the rain slow down so that I could get some shelter. I heard Jah say, "Just walk". The rain was still pouring hard but I listened and started to walk. And as the last branch of the tree passed my head, the rain slowed down to a light sprinkle in less then second.

I Itinued to walk and I gave thanks and praises to Jah for showing I an example of the great power of Jah. I walked to the cafe at Hart House in the University of Toronto, and had some tea to warm Iself up.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2004 8:00:39 PM

Greetings,

Any of the I them have more Mystics to share?

I and I would love to hear it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/10/2004 8:22:26 PM

the other day i was at the park,....i read about how you was at the park in the rain....any way i was at the park and the wind was blowing out here heavy.i go there every day ... i work out by playing
basketball.When the wind blew it was hard to shoot...i am by myself and start to use the wind and not fight it... this thing is some that i am tring to do with all things...not to fight with force, but to be one with everything...as i did this at the park with the ball i became one with the wind...from breathing the air in the body to useing that force to make something move..it was beautiful.
sonone22

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2004 9:51:12 PM

Seen,

Rock. The I is sighting correctly. The I is joining with the physical movement of the storm, instead of going against it. I and I can also join with the spiritual movement of the storm, which is linked to the physical movement. Jah is the driver for the wind, and when I and I listen, Jah is the driver for I and I.

If someone want to be able to call on the whirlwind, rain, lightning, earthquake and other elements, they must join with Jah elements.

So when I and I see a storm, it is good to chant along with the storm, and feel the vibes of Jah. Don't try to control it, let Jah control the I and the storm. Itinue to do this whenever the Spirit come within to pull the I towards the storms that come.

When I and I do this, I and I will learn I and I relationship with Jah elements. After some time when I and I relationship with Jah elements grow, Jah will send I and I to chant and call on the elements, and then the elements will join with I and I chanting, to bring judgement to the heathen.

There are many other mystical experiences I have had with the Jah elements. But some I won't speak of over the Internet, only in person.

Jah is the Highest,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/10/2004 11:00:23 PM

yes man i fell that for a long time so thats how i know my way is not my way.it is just the way.

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/10/2004 11:15:04 PM

InI trodded alone with unseen angels to Jahrock. I remember cruising across America in the night and waking up in Tampa, asking my seat neighbor if that was a real palm tree?
I had no fear, sitting on my luggage at the Air Jamaica dock. People were playing drums and chanting to Jah! all around me:-) in fact, it felt like I was simply going HOME! Though I knew not a single soul in Jamaica and had lived in Canada all of my life!
Jah was sending I
nI like a beacon of light straight to Jahrock.

I only went in search of Jah light.
For this, Ini have surely been blessed. And those who have sought my destruction so many times, are Always refuted!

Jah Oneness

Nesta sista

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I