Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1303&start_row=1

For All who want fussing and fighting to go

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2006 12:29:27 AM

I sight that the best way to remove the fussing and fighting is to reason of upfullness and righteousness and the personal and world issues that people want to reason about. And not being too easily provoked into argument, because an arguer will eventually get bored if there is nobody to argue with.

I feel that there is enough people on this forum who want the fussing and fighting to go, so if these people worked to reason this way. Those that want the fussing and fighting to stay will become faint whispers until they are gone.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zionI Sent: 2/1/2006 12:31:58 AM

Truth.

InI fully and Ificially support the I's Iditation.

Ever forward, never backward.

Selassie I.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 2/1/2006 12:00:33 PM

Dread up Ark I!

I too wish to see I bredren have tolerance and patience with each other.
One can't even pose an honest quesetion anymore without judgement and hostility coming back in one's face.
Here is an observation about this kind of communication in general:
I don't think people would be talking this way to each other if they were face to face. I think there would be a lot more tolerance in an open-ended conversation where both people can see each others eyes and body language and tone of voice.
I think one can easily fabricate how another bredren might be acting if all they can see is the bredren's words on a page.

Love and respect to each and every person here. Ark I thank you for the efforts you have made to bring I and I together, and forgive I for not being able to reason under these circumstances.

Blessed love Itinually
Forward home to Zion
Selah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I